To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
FREE Returns
Added to

Sorry, there was a problem.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.

Sorry, there was a problem.

List unavailable.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Added
Sold by: GRUV
Sold by: GRUV
(5511 ratings)
95% positive over last 12 months
Shipping rates and Return policy

Chuck: Seasons 1 to 5 the Complete Series [Blu-ray]

4.8 4.8 out of 5 stars 2,610 ratings
Amazon's Choice highlights highly rated, well-priced products available to ship immediately.
Amazon's Choice

To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
FREE Returns
Additional Multi-Format options Edition Discs
Price
New from Used from
Multi-Format
October 30, 2012
Collector's Edition
$64.99 $57.75

Purchase options and add-ons

Genre Drama, Comedy
Format Multiple Formats, Blu-ray, AC-3, Box set, Dolby, NTSC, Widescreen, Collector's Edition, Subtitled See more
Contributor Various
Language English
Number Of Discs 17
Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping.

Frequently bought together

$64.99
Get it as soon as Sunday, Mar 31
In Stock
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
+
$28.97
+
$97.18
Get it as soon as Sunday, Mar 31
In Stock
Total price:
To see our price, add these items to your cart.
Details
Added to Cart
Some of these items ship sooner than the others.
Choose items to buy together.

From the manufacturer

Chuck - The Complete Series

“An effervescent mix of high action, slapstick comedy and winning performances.” - Matt Roush, TV Guide

Chuck Bartowski, ace computer geek at the BuyMore, is not in his right mind. That’s a good thing. Ever since he unwittingly downloaded stolen government secrets into his brain, action, excitement and a cool secret- agent girlfriend have entered his life.

It’s a bad thing, too. Because now Chuck is in danger 24/7.

Includes seasons 1-5.

Product Description

Chuck: The Complete Series - Collector Set (Blu-ray)

Created by Josh Schwartz ("The O.C.") and Chris Fedak, this high-concept action comedy follows a regular 26-year-old everyman whose life is thrown into disarray after his friend, a CIA agent, sends him an e-mail that results in the world's secrets becoming embedded in his mind. Chuck Bartowski is just an ordinary guy who spends his days solving problems at a computer store with a band of nerdy cohorts and longing to find a woman who can appreciate him. He never asked to become the government's most powerful weapon--but suddenly the fate of the country lies in his unlikely hands!

]]>

Product details

• Is Discontinued By Manufacturer ‏ : ‎ No
  • Product Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 0.7 x 7.5 x 5.4 inches; 0.01 ounces
  • Item model number ‏ : ‎ 25538133
  • Director ‏ : ‎ Various
  • Media Format ‏ : ‎ Multiple Formats, Blu-ray, AC-3, Box set, Dolby, NTSC, Widescreen, Collector's Edition, Subtitled
  • Release date ‏ : ‎ October 30, 2012
  • Actors ‏ : ‎ Various
  • Subtitles: ‏ : ‎ Spanish, English
  • Language ‏ : ‎ English (Dolby Digital 5.1)
  • Studio ‏ : ‎ Studio Distribution Services
  • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B009GYS73S
  • Country of Origin ‏ : ‎ USA
  • Number of discs ‏ : ‎ 17
  • Customer Reviews:
    4.8 4.8 out of 5 stars 2,610 ratings

Customer reviews

4.8 out of 5 stars
4.8 out of 5
2,610 global ratings
Best show in its category
5 Stars
Best show in its category
I love this show. I first watched it on Netflix about a year ago, but stopped after just a few episodes of S1 because I thought the plot was stupid. I decided to give it a 2nd try recently ... got hooked this time, have been binge-watching nonstop! Yes the plot has many holes, but the show is really enjoyable, IMO one of the best in its category. It is light-hearted, has a good mix of romance, action, drama, and plenty of laughs. Unlike some “comedy”, the laughs are not forced at all. All the actors (lead & supporting) chosen for this show are spot on, the screen chemistry is amazing, making you really like to believe the story is real and cheer for the characters – I guess this is why the weak plot doesn’t bother me anymore, in fact, the flaws in storyline has now become fun facts to watch.At the beginning of season 3 I decided to buy the whole Blu-ray set, it is absolutely worth it. Now the Blu-ray quality has a lot to be desired: the picture is grainy in certain scenes, and sound in plain DTS rather than HDMA for the first 3 seasons. I don't think the Blu-ray quality is too much better than HD streaming of Netflix and Amazon (I have watched Chuck using both services), I guess this has something to do with the age of the show. But the bottom line is: NONE of this will bother you if you are a fan.One question I do have is: WHY JUST 5 SEASONS?Btw, I am watching the Blu-ray on my PS4 Pro, I can testify that all the Blu-ray functions are working correctly. It is very easy to choose episodes/add-ons, set up A/V, captions, pause/forward/skip, access root menu, etc., there is even an on-screen mapping of each button. The only small bug I found is that when you pause the show, the screen saver won’t be activated automatically. I see some reviews complaining about the Blu-ray features being non-existent, I guess there might be some compatibility issues with older systems, but it is not entirely fair to put all blame on this set.
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry, there was an error
Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on March 17, 2024
Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2024
Reviewed in the United States on December 30, 2023
One person found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on January 1, 2024
Reviewed in the United States on November 21, 2023
Reviewed in the United States on October 18, 2017
93 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2015
20 people found this helpful

Top reviews from other countries

Translate all reviews to English
AlexisG7
5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best tv shows!
Reviewed in Canada on July 29, 2022
Cristian
5.0 out of 5 stars Perfetto
Reviewed in Italy on March 6, 2024
Customer image
Cristian
5.0 out of 5 stars Perfetto
Reviewed in Italy on March 6, 2024
Fantastico, immacolato, ottimo venditore 👌🏻
Images in this review
Customer image Customer image
Customer imageCustomer image