Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

01-14-2013, 09:34 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
I have had a few people write me asking a few things-

1- Yes, while on maternity leave, I will still maintain the contests and the chain reaction for right now- unless it becomes too much.
But for the foreseeable future, nothing will change.

2-a few have asked me if I have a registry, yes we do...
We didn't have a shower, due to families and friend spread out all over, and out of state- but there is a registry under my email or registry # 49267656
email Savageamusement1@gmail.com We certainly don't expect anything, but appreciate anything especially well wishes (and babysitters)!!! http://www.toysrus.com/registry/myre...ureSKU=4884770

Thanks to all who have sent prayers and good thoughts during this pregnancy. It has not been easy physically, a lot of complications and the delivery surgery is complicated as well, due to the baby being under the rib cage- but we are scheduled for surgery 1-28-13.

Thanks for everyone's support !