Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

01-21-2013, 07:09 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 716 posts since Aug 2007
Does anyone here collect digital comics? I've switched over to digital completely in the last couple of years.

Primarily I just have the current releases that I have been reading the last couple of years, but I know there are huge archive collections floating around. I'd love to know what our members here have in their collections.

Also, does anyone have the Iron Man 2 comic book adaptation that was released in the last few months? It is two issues. I have every other marvel movie comic tie-in, but I can't find that one.
  01-21-2013, 04:35 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
My husband has....a HUGE collection, mine is dabbled- but if you let me know anything you are looking for I can ask him-- I will ask him about the iron man tonight. Let me know what else you are seeking if he doesn't have it, he problably knows who does. Would be happy to help you
  01-26-2013, 12:53 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
I have tons. But I can't get to them right now. It's why I bought an iPad.