Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

01-23-2013, 12:38 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 6 posts since Jan 2013
Hi Everyone,

I was referred here by a poster from Digitalfaq.com (also a member of) as i am looking for some of the original Super Mario Brothers Super Show cartoons with the original music intact.

I would like to join the Preservation Society to start my search, but since at this time Lordsmurf isn't available (get well soon LS!), I would like to know who I need to PM in order to be verified to join that forum.

Thanks for any help, and nice to meet everyone here as well!
  01-23-2013, 01:31 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Hi VTM. You're in. Verified Member.
  01-23-2013, 01:43 PM

Verified Member

Thanks LS! Hope you're doing much better! My dad has been through that challenge too a few years ago so I definitely understand what you're working through.
  01-23-2013, 05:07 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
I type with one hand, so I'm brief, have lots of typos, and it is slow. The vision has blind spots, etc. It's rough. I at least monitor posts, if I don't reply. Gives me something to do, and it forces me to try and read.

So tell me, did your dad ever fully recover?
  01-23-2013, 07:14 PM

Verified Member

Im at work now so will give a more detailed response later but to immediately answer your question yes my dad did recover okay. More later