Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

01-26-2013, 11:04 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
I am heading into the hospital for a scheduled C-Section this week, therefore I will be offline-

For those interested in a new contest, you will find it posted- it ends February 3rd- good luck to all!

For those involved in the chain reaction, Grillgoil has the 2 legs, and the first 2 signups are posted- those interested please PM her here, and she will sign you up and provide the next address- please give your address when you sign up, to secure she has it.

I will be in the hospital 5-7 days and home healing 5-7 days then back, so if there are any problems, don't fret---be patient, i'll be back with a new couch potato!

01-26-2013, 11:23 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Wishing you a happy baby, and a speedy recovery.
  01-27-2013, 08:26 AM

Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 657 posts since Jul 2007
Send a message via AIM to jtmovies91
congrats on the new baby
  01-27-2013, 03:05 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
Thanks...so very nervous...a planned c-section kinda ruined things for me..the surprise and the dread of surgery, but very excited to get her here...I go in, in the am..very nervous lol.
  01-29-2013, 08:10 PM

Verified Member

Arcade Wins: QB Challenge Champion

Stats: 1,045 posts since Jun 2005
Good luck with the c-section, and congrats on the new addition to your family!!!