02-28-2013, 12:25 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 96 posts since Feb 2013
Hi,

My name is Light!

I am a huge fan of TV shows from the 50's to the 90's with my sweet spot being the 80's!

However ABOVE & BEYOND all of that, I am a huge animation fan!

GI Joe, Transformers, He-man, Smurfs, Peanuts, Garfield and on and on! I am here to find friends to trade and hang out with. I have sent my information to LordSmurf and patiently await a reply to see if I can be allowed in!

In the meantime, hello!
  02-28-2013, 01:46 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
hi there and welcome! Welcome to one of the best trade sites out there. Lord Smurf has a few things going on, and I am sure will take care of your membership very soon.
In the meantime, welcome and if you have any questions feel free to ask here
  02-28-2013, 06:21 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Welcome.

You should be able to access the trading forum now.
Thanks.
  03-01-2013, 02:18 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 96 posts since Feb 2013
Thank you so very much!

I have been nosing around through the threads...this place is fantastic! Thank you for allowing me to be part of it!