Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

08-05-2013, 03:04 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 241 posts since Jun 2005
something happened within the past weekend with the forum summaries table. it's shifted over a column to the right again and creates a horizontal scrollbar.

Name:  Image1.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  43.8 KB

Name:  Image2.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  40.1 KB

08-05-2013, 04:43 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
That's odd because the code doesn't parse that way. The layout has some physical boundaries to purposely give it cross-browser support. I ran the site through browsershots.org -- which isn't perfect, but I don't have to multi-browser test it myself -- and it was clean.

In fact, it was VERY clean code. I've spent a lot of time on this place.

There may be something wrong with your browser or internet connection. There's number of issues to troubleshoot. The information is getting to you garbled, which is odd.