Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

09-20-2013, 04:32 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
Every year I have loved the exposure to some hilarious or amazing talent, this year blew me away however

The winner (below) was insanely creative and good, although so many could have won and I would have been equally applauding.
If you missed it, check it out even if only on you tube.

Dancer Kenichi Ebina was named the winner of Season 8 of America's Got Talent Wednesday, during a live finale that featured guest performances by Icona Pop, Luke Bryan, Earth, Wind & Fire, Josh Groban and more.

Ebina, who uses illusions, mime, and light and sound affects in his dance routines, will be a guest on the Today show Thursday, as well as Late Night with Jimmy Fallon Thursday night.

A native of Japan, Ebina moved to Connecticut when he was 20 and began dancing as a hobby.

The "America's Got Talent Live" tour begins Sept. 29 in York, Penn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=FpS3G60hq4U