Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

09-28-2013, 06:18 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
Anyone know a place to buy or bid on movie or music promo items?
I am looking to buy a Beastie Boys promo item.

Title: Hey Ladies Cowbell
Year: 1989
Section: Promo
Dimensions:
Notes: Given out to promote the release of the "Hey Ladies" single from Paul's Boutique, this is one of the most popular Beastie Boys collectibles.

Curious if anyone knows a good place to find something like this
  09-29-2013, 09:43 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
I've got a collectors box of Smashing Pumpkins CDs, art book, etc, that I want to get rid of. There's some other CDs with it, from Garbage.

I was going to eventually put it on eBay. I don't know where else to sell it, and I think most people are the same way. So anybody that has something to sell, likely puts it on there if they think it has any value.

If anybody wants that, PM or email me. It's just in my way. Either trade for it, or just pay shipping (no trade).