Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

10-03-2013, 05:21 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
If I remember right you a TMNT fan correct?

The other day I was flipping channels and I had seen the "new" cg tmnt cartoon for a second or two once before but this time I stayed long enough to catch some of it.

Aside from being disappointed by the lower quality look of the characters themselves (a design choice I assume) I was shocked by the April character. A SCHOOL KID????? WHAT THE HELL???

She's a TV REPORTER!

I don't know it just felt wrong watching it.

Also what are your thoughts on Megan Fox being in the Michael Bay Alien reboot of Tmnt?

I for one hope this whole Alien ninja turtle thing is some misinformation campaign on the studios part. If it really is ALIEN and not MUTANT I may actually boycott the movie. Though I'll probably still end up watching it eventually.

--- posted via a friend on another site.
  10-05-2013, 12:29 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 707 posts since Jun 2005
I haven't watched the cgi turtles yet. The movie might be good for the special effects. Hopefully there is a Technodrome.
  10-08-2013, 07:15 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 167 posts since Oct 2006
Send a message via ICQ to rockman666 Send a message via AIM to rockman666 Send a message via MSN to rockman666 Send a message via Yahoo to rockman666
Michael Bay seems to like explaining the unexplained by making everyone an alien. Did it with Transformers (although he's basically right) and I wouldn't be surprised if he did it with TMNT too. Oh well
  10-28-2013, 10:01 PM
Knight of Toonplar

Stats: 1,516 posts since Jun 2005
Why delayed looking at the latest info doesn't look like Bay is still a part of this. Cant wait to see a hopefully a good remake on the live action from and what seems to be a scooby do version of live action.