Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

10-05-2013, 09:01 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
I don't want to say too much, and cause any spoilers--but as a huge fan of the superhero genre, curious what others have thought on the show--so far 2 aired- I was a TINY bit surprised at the (****) guest star at the end of show 2....and have great hopes for it.
I find the humor nifty as well..
  10-07-2013, 04:54 PM
Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Penguin Bash Champion

Stats: 353 posts since Nov 2009
My daughter and I are watching it. She's LOVING it! But, that may have something to do with her SUPER HUGE CRUSH on Clark Gregg. lol Alyssa's the real superhero fan in our family but I've watched a few of the movies with her so I have a general gist of what's going on and am enjoying it so far. 'Love the humor. Would that qualify as a 'thumbs up'?

=)
  10-13-2013, 01:39 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,148 posts since Jun 2005
Yeah, I have to admit that at this point, I'm happy to watch Clark Gregg as Coulson just stand there. So far it's fun, and it was nice to see David Conrad play such a scenery-chewing bad guy after all those years as the long-suffering hubby on Ghost Whisperer.

I have a soft spot for geeks, and like the characters of Fitz and Simmons. Love Ming-na Wen. Not too sure about the dude. Jury's out on Skye so far. Love Coulson, what more do I need to say?
Update 7Feb12 - Still not really trading, except for a few selected sets for friends. Check out my fannish activities through my home page at http://www.debwalsh.com/. Thanks for your understanding! E-mail only - no PMs, please.
  10-13-2013, 10:17 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
I think the story is going to get more interesting in the back half of the season, starting with a mid-season cliffhanger. For now, they're going to obey the core of the show -- normal people cleaning up super messes.

Spoiler (highlight to read): Maybe Coulson is a Skrull clone? Because some Skrulls don't even know it!
  10-14-2013, 12:29 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 101 posts since Nov 2009
so far am enjoying it very much. its believable in that if there was alien technology we would have to be careful handling it. and many governments would try to take control of it. like the team so far and love lola the car. just like one of nick furys flying cars.hope they keep it as good as it has been so far!
john
  10-14-2013, 05:15 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 96 posts since Feb 2013
I hear Tahiti is very nice....
  10-28-2013, 09:57 PM
Knight of Toonplar

Stats: 1,516 posts since Jun 2005
I like the show so far and hope it turns out well and doesn't end up like most shows.