Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

10-31-2013, 08:22 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
That is right.
Every day, a new show will be giving away in the form of a rolling contest.
One after another, after another.

Kicking it off here

http://www.tvpast.org/forum/cps-cont...g-holiday.html

Now, if you haven't tried this yet- do go sign up- it is a lot of fun.
Every person gets 1 guess per day. Each day those numbers are not right, they get wiped off the board, the remaining numbers left, dwindle down until the EXACT number is chosen.
For everyday no winner is chosen ANOTHER show gets added to the pile.
Sometimes a show is one disc, sometimes 25 discs. The average winner gets 30 discs per win, so don't miss out.

This time, when a winner comes through, the contest will restart IMMEDIATELY with new prizes. One after another, until Thanksgiving Day. So your luck, is bound to come up.

Come one, come all- the more people the less numbers are available, so get your guesses in.

I have next to me, over 200 discs, and 65 shows, to pass out- Including a FULL run of marcus welby, on 60 discs...

So come on, and give it a try.