Go Back   TVPast Forums > TV Collector Resources > Record TV: Video Tech Support

01-13-2014, 02:37 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 310 posts since Feb 2010
Hello: When I had Windows XP, I had no trouble downloading youtube videos. Now I have Windows 7.
I click on the window that pops up and says 'DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO', just like I used to do. But now, when the download appears to be complete, I get a message that says 'DOWNLOAD INCOMPLETE> REFRESH PAGE AND TRY AGAIN'.
Please, someone instruct me how to successfully download a youtube video.
Thank you in advance
  01-19-2014, 09:13 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 310 posts since Feb 2010
Oops! I fixed it. There was a setting in realplayer that allows me to check or uncheck a box for which version of Windows I am using. I checked the correct box and problem solved. Perhaps this little difficulty being posted will help others after they update to a new Windows as well. Thanks anyway everyone.