Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Scripted TV: Sitcoms, Dramas, Scifi, Westerns

02-01-2014, 09:46 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
I didn't hear about this until after it had aired.

Quote:
The I LOVE LUCY CHRISTMAS SPECIAL, a one-hour special featuring two newly colorized back-to-back classic episodes of the 1950s series, will be rebroadcast tonight, Dec. 25 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. (Originally broadcast 12/20/13.)

The two episodes-the seldom seen "Christmas Episode" and "Lucy's Italian Movie" (aka "Grape Stomping") - were colorized with a vintage look, a nod to the 1950s period in which the shows were filmed. The main titles and end credits of the two episodes are seamlessly combined into one set - at the beginning and end of the hour-with no interruption between the episodes.
Does anybody know where I can find this?

So far, I'm not seeing it for download anywhere (torrents), even though it's a primetime CBS special (i.e., odd for the torrent scene to not have primetime major network shows available).

I'm hoping somebody else recorded it.
  02-02-2014, 06:55 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 68 posts since Nov 2009
I recorded it
  02-02-2014, 07:19 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Yes! I want it, I want it!

PM me.