Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

02-02-2014, 08:02 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 910 posts since Jun 2005
Unless you a seahawks fan this superbowl just sucked

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...04/joker-3.gif
  02-02-2014, 10:03 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
I'm an anti-Broncos fan, so I was laughing the whole time.

I was hoping for a 50-0 score. I think that'd have been a new bowl record!

Hearing Peyton Manning this, Peyton Manning that ... "he's the bestest quarter-back evar!" -- really got on my nerves. Everywhere you looked -- newspapers, TV, magazines -- they were basically giving the guy literary fellatio. So seeing him get the wind knocked out of his sails was a moment of schadenfreude. Enough was enough.

Although the whole "God wanted us to win" from that Seahawks moron gets on my nerves too. Really? That whole deity/sports thing has always ruffled my feathers. This isn't a war, it's a game!

Not sure I can immediately think of a "worst superbowl".

I told someone earlier that a good game is 1 of 2 things:
- A total slaughter, 50-0
- A huge deficit, then tied with a huge comeback, then winning it

Otherwise it's just so-so. Nothing special. This one wasn't too special after the 3rd quarter. I actually walked away to use the computer, though I could hear it in the next room.