Go Back   TVPast Forums > TV Collector Resources > Buy TV: Shopping Deals and Tips

05-12-2014, 08:46 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 684 posts since Apr 2007
Hi,

I have another DVD title request. I wonder if anyone from the U.S. could help me, please?

Just like "It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World" I've just found out that an 8 film DVD collection of Jackie Chan from Shout Factory has just been released. I'm very interested in this release and again I was wondering if any member on this forum could get this for me and post it to the U.K. please.

At the moment the current price is $6.95 (roughly £4.00p), which is a pretty good deal. I can either send cash (in whichever currency you wish, in a well sealed envelope which will be sent tracked mail so that you will need to sign for it.) or, we can do a trade (stuff from my list.) The other thing I can do, if it will help anybody is to order something from the same price range from Amazon UK.

If there is anyone who is willing to help and get this ASAP at that price, I would be very grateful. Please drop me a line. Thank you for reading this post

Here's the DVD I am after: http://www.amazon.com/Jackie-Chan-8-...ds=Jackie+Chan
  05-15-2014, 01:45 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 684 posts since Apr 2007
Just a quick line to say I have now managed to find a copy. Thanks for looking.