Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

07-10-2014, 09:51 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 206 posts since Nov 2009
Hello Everyone,
I am trying to promote a new business website my wife and I have started out business. We are trying to get ourselves in the major search engines and promoting through social media and blogging.

For those of you that do all of this, are they any programs or websites around anymore that will allow to post to all you blogging and social media sites like twitter and facebook, etc all at once without having to log into each account individually. If anyone has any recommendations that would be great and free is always a plus .

Thanks,
Dwen
  07-10-2014, 10:53 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 707 posts since Jun 2005
Hootsuite is excellent. You can see multiple social media sites all on the same screen.