11-04-2014, 11:22 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 78 posts since Aug 2005
I have 3 external hard drives that i have transferred tv shows to. I left one hooked up to pc for 6 hours without doing anything, cause I forgot to unplug it. The pc then said it did not recognize it. Or any of the others. Threw troubleshooting I found I needed to update drivers. So I restored my pc to earlier time, now it works fine. But do I need to update all drivers, and how do I choose who to purchase program from? I have 3 different drives, Western digital, My book, and Toshiba. Thanks, Steve
  11-04-2014, 03:20 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 206 posts since Nov 2009
if you just need to update the driver for the drive you should be able to the manufacturers website and do that, to update drivers in general try running windows update or you can do it through the device manager.