01-06-2015, 09:29 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 206 posts since Nov 2009
I read here in the group awhile back about someone need help with freezing DVDr and someone recommended ISO buster and VOB something, so you have any suggestions on a free program that can fix freezing discs, also I am looking for a free program that will so what my Nero Ultra Edition on my old computer would do but can find anything and due to medication cost I cannot pay for the Nero version of Nero. I have looked at videohelp.com and cannot really find anything, I did find DVD Styler which I am using to create DVD from video files, but it will not do slide shows, re author, etc. Looking for all in one suite that can do it all, I know a free on us heard to come by.

Any suggestion would be great.

Dwen