Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

09-29-2015, 01:51 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Anyone see the new shows ads?

It premieres on October 5 (next week) on Boomerang.

The art style reminds me of John K. It like "what if Bugs Bunny looked like Ren & Stimpy?" I'm not a fan of that art style. But I'll reserve judgment until I watch it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wabbit_%28TV_series%29
In this series, the Looney Tunes leaves the sitcom world and return to their slapstick-comedy roots. Each episode of Wabbit contains four shorts, starring Bugs Bunny as the main character.
I really liked the Looney Tunes Shows. It was like the Bugs Bunny versions of Seinfeld!

Quote:
Wabbit was announced in March 2014, along with other reboots of Warner Bros. classics, such as Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! and The Tom and Jerry Show.
It's one of the new wave of shows being produced by Sam Register, the heir of the Hanna-Barbera legacy. He's the guy that brought us Teen Titans, Ben 10, The Looney Tunes Show, and many others. I've been noticing his name on HB and WB shows since the late 90s.