Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

09-29-2015, 02:09 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
I saw this while looking for info on the new "Wabbit" show.

Scooby is supposed to also start on October 5 on Cartoon Network (not Boomerang like Wabbit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Be_Cool,_Scooby-Doo!
Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! is an upcoming 2015 American animated television series from Warner Bros. Animation, the twelfth incarnation of Hanna-Barbera's Scooby-Doo animated series. In the show, the Scooby-Doo gang decide to travel in their last summer break together, encountering havoc-wreaking monsters along the way. Described as less grim than its previous incarnation Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated, the show employs character traits from the original 1969 series on top of redesigned characters models.