Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

06-14-2016, 01:26 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
I'll be passing through Seattle, Portland, Reno, Las Vegas, Sana Ana.
Been here since CPS was first conceived all those years ago. I would love to finally meet some of you.

Hit me up and I'll put you on my guest list.

http://www.discordiaofficial.com
  11-29-2016, 09:32 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Cool invite, but you weren't in my area, and I couldn't have gone anyway. One of the things hardest hit by my MS in recent years has been my hearing. It's extremely sensitive these days, and certain normal activities are now taboo.

I see that nobody else replied, but hopefully some hooked up with you directly.

But, for the most part, I think TVPast (aka CPS) is largely visited by folks on the east coast, midwest, south, and Europe. Not sure why that is, but it's always been that way. Luck of the draw?

I've had my own ups and downs, healthwise, in recent years, so I've not been active much. I saw this post when you made it, but just never got around to replying.

I didn't want this to seem ignored. It wasn't.