To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
FREE Returns
Added to

Sorry, there was a problem.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.

Sorry, there was a problem.

List unavailable.

Legend of Korra: The Complete Series

4.8 4.8 out of 5 stars 6,164 ratings
Amazon's Choice highlights highly rated, well-priced products available to ship immediately.
Amazon's Choice

To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
FREE Returns
Additional DVD options Edition Discs
Price
New from Used from
DVD
December 13, 2016
$18.86 $7.59

Purchase options and add-ons

Genre Anime & Manga, Kids & Family/Animation
Format NTSC
Contributor Joaquim Dos Santos, David Faustino, Janet Varney, Dee Bradley Baker, Jeff Bennett, P.J. Byrne
Language English
Number Of Discs 8
Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping.

Frequently bought together

$18.86
Get it as soon as Monday, Apr 1
In Stock
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
+
$22.99
In Stock
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
+
$22.52
In Stock
Sold by Surprise Castle and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
Total price:
To see our price, add these items to your cart.
Details
Added to Cart
These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers.
Choose items to buy together.

From the manufacturer

The Legend of Korra: The Complete Series

The spirit of the Avatar lives on in the complete series of The Legend of Korra! From the battle to save Republic City to opening the portal between Spirit and Man and restoring peace to the Earth Kingdom, relive all the air-, earth-, water-, and firebending in this complete collection!

Bonus Content Includes:

• Featurettes
  • Audio Commentaries

Korra

Avatar Korra, a headstrong, rebellious, feisty young woman who continually challenges and breaks with tradition, is on her quest to become a fully realized Avatar.

Stats:

Trained by: Tenzin at Republic City

Special skills: Energybending

Mako

Mako is one of the top players in the Pro-bending Arena and captain of the up-and-coming team, the Fire Ferrets. He is a powerful and focused firebender.

Stats:

Trained by: Toza

Special skills: Pro-bending

Bolin

Bolin is expressive, high-spirited, and enthusiastic. An Earthbender, Bolin plays in the Pro-bending Arena alongside his brother, Mako.

Stats:

Trained by: Toza

Special skills: Lavabending

asami

naga

PAbu

Asami

As the daughter of Hiroshi Sato, Asami has lived a life of luxury, but despite her fancy clothes and polite manners, she has a tough side.

Stats:

Trained by: Self-defense teachers

Special skills: Expert driver

Naga

Avatar Korra’s animal companion and main form of transportation.

Species: Polar bear dog

Pabu

Mischievous, agile, and Bolin’s partner in crime.

Species: Fire ferret

Product Description

The spirit of the Avatar lives on in the complete series of The Legend of Korra! Relive every moment from all four books. From meeting Avatar Korra, a teenage girl from the Southern Water Tribe, in book one, to opening the spirit portal and entering a new age where spirits and mankind coexist in books two and three, to embarking on a journey of self-discovery and restoring balance to the Earth Kingdom in book four, you won't want to miss a second of air, earth, water and fire bending in this complete collection!

Product details

• Is Discontinued By Manufacturer ‏ : ‎ No
  • MPAA rating ‏ : ‎ NR (Not Rated)
  • Product Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 0.7 x 7.5 x 5.4 inches; 8.32 ounces
  • Item model number ‏ : ‎ 43381888
  • Director ‏ : ‎ Joaquim Dos Santos
  • Media Format ‏ : ‎ NTSC
  • Release date ‏ : ‎ December 13, 2016
  • Actors ‏ : ‎ P.J. Byrne, David Faustino, Janet Varney, Jeff Bennett, Dee Bradley Baker
  • Dubbed: ‏ : ‎ Spanish, French
  • Studio ‏ : ‎ Nickelodeon
  • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B01M21N263
  • Country of Origin ‏ : ‎ USA
  • Number of discs ‏ : ‎ 8
  • Customer Reviews:
    4.8 4.8 out of 5 stars 6,164 ratings

Customer reviews

4.8 out of 5 stars
4.8 out of 5
6,164 global ratings
Should be listed as "New But Slightly Damaged"
4 Stars
Should be listed as "New But Slightly Damaged"
The Legend of Korra: The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition Steelbook Collection)[Ship from & sold by Amazon]I saw a few negative reviews. There are not many so decided to chance it. Ive already seen the series and would give it a 5, but it loses a star due to Amazon package handling. (will lose more if it doesn't work)Positive:-I checked each case to see if there were finger prints or further damage. I could not find any.-Thankfully the discs appear to be in new condition with no scratches and finger prints.Negative:-The big outer box has damage to edges and corners. (see photos)-The box looked re-shrink wrapped, especially considering the how scuffed up it was underneath it.-The blu-ray cases appear to be in good condition but were in reverse order (maybe a manufacturer error)-Blu-ray discs in one cases were dangling around not attached inside. They could have easily been scratch up as a result. Those discs are not easy to remove when properly attached, which makes me question the package handling. Maybe it was thrown or dropped pretty hard, and multiple times since damage is not in one place.-Some debris inside and outside of each case (possibly also from manufacturer)I'm hoping the discs actually play. Some reviews stated only a few episodes worked, but I think that was the DVD version. I won't be able to test this out until after Christmas. Personally not too worried about the outer handling damage as long as it works. But this should not be sold as "New" if it is not.
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry, there was an error
Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on March 7, 2024
Reviewed in the United States on January 1, 2024
Reviewed in the United States on November 26, 2023
4 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on July 20, 2023
Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2017
10 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on December 14, 2023
Customer image
4.0 out of 5 stars Should be listed as "New But Slightly Damaged"
Reviewed in the United States on December 14, 2023
The Legend of Korra: The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition Steelbook Collection)
[Ship from & sold by Amazon]

I saw a few negative reviews. There are not many so decided to chance it. Ive already seen the series and would give it a 5, but it loses a star due to Amazon package handling. (will lose more if it doesn't work)

Positive:
-I checked each case to see if there were finger prints or further damage. I could not find any.
-Thankfully the discs appear to be in new condition with no scratches and finger prints.

Negative:
-The big outer box has damage to edges and corners. (see photos)
-The box looked re-shrink wrapped, especially considering the how scuffed up it was underneath it.
-The blu-ray cases appear to be in good condition but were in reverse order (maybe a manufacturer error)
-Blu-ray discs in one cases were dangling around not attached inside. They could have easily been scratch up as a result. Those discs are not easy to remove when properly attached, which makes me question the package handling. Maybe it was thrown or dropped pretty hard, and multiple times since damage is not in one place.
-Some debris inside and outside of each case (possibly also from manufacturer)

I'm hoping the discs actually play. Some reviews stated only a few episodes worked, but I think that was the DVD version. I won't be able to test this out until after Christmas. Personally not too worried about the outer handling damage as long as it works. But this should not be sold as "New" if it is not.
Images in this review
Customer image Customer image Customer image Customer image
Customer imageCustomer imageCustomer imageCustomer image
Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2020
Customer image
5.0 out of 5 stars Very different from ATLA but still loved it! Good price too!
Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2020
The world has industrialized quite a bit given the era of relative peace brought by the end of the 100 year war. Aang and Korra have opposite personalities, but it was fantastic seeing Korra's growth in this modern world. She starts off as a naive, hot-headed teen that just really wants to fulfill her duty as the avatar and she matures beautifully by the end. TLOK has a more mature tone than ATLA and I especially loved the focus on mental health later in the series. I found the villains more interesting as they were more complex this time around. Also, I personally thought the standard for fight scenes, camera work, soundtrack/atmosphere have improved.

It may not have one overarching plotline and as many satisfying character arcs as ATLA did (since korra was initially going to be a miniseries and the creators didn't know how many books they would get to make), but TLOK has different strengths and I definitely enjoyed it. The stretch from Book 3 into early Book 4 might actually be my favorite in the entire franchise.

Pricewise, getting all 4 seasons for $30 is great and all of my disks worked just fine! I display this one on my shelf since I love the covert art :)
Images in this review
Customer image Customer image
Customer imageCustomer image
One person found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2023
5 people found this helpful

Top reviews from other countries

Translate all reviews to English
Stuart andy
2.0 out of 5 stars Langue !
Reviewed in Belgium on July 4, 2023
Adriana V.
5.0 out of 5 stars Gran colección
Reviewed in Mexico on January 14, 2020
Customer image
Adriana V.
5.0 out of 5 stars Gran colección
Reviewed in Mexico on January 14, 2020
Como fan de la serie animada de Avatar, estaba dispuesta a comprar la colección y con la oferta relámpago quedó en muy buen precio. Me hubiera gustado que tuviera una funda como la Leyenda de Aang, pero excelente calidad de Bluray.
Images in this review
Customer image
Customer image
One person found this helpful
Robin
3.0 out of 5 stars Dommage
Reviewed in France on October 31, 2020
Customer image
Robin
3.0 out of 5 stars Dommage
Reviewed in France on October 31, 2020
La série elle même mériterait 5 étoiles mais la boîte est arrivée abîmée avec des tâches et des rayures ce que je trouve dommage car j’aime garder les boites propres et en bon état mais le colis est arrivé dans les temps.
Images in this review
Customer image Customer image Customer image
Customer imageCustomer imageCustomer image
james
5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10
Reviewed in Canada on August 3, 2018
JENOVA
4.0 out of 5 stars Todo bien pero...
Reviewed in Spain on February 1, 2018
4 people found this helpful