$17.11
FREE delivery Tuesday, May 21 on orders shipped by Amazon over $35
Ships from: Amazon.com
Sold by: Amazon.com
Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime FREE Returns
Or fastest delivery Thursday, May 16. Order within 10 hrs 34 mins
In Stock
$$17.11 () Includes selected options. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Details
Price
Subtotal
$$17.11
Subtotal
Initial payment breakdown
Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout.
Ships from
Amazon.com
Ships from
Amazon.com
Sold by
Amazon.com
Sold by
Amazon.com
Returns
30-day easy returns
30-day easy returns
This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt.
Returns
30-day easy returns
This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt.
Payment
Secure transaction
Your transaction is secure
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Learn more
Payment
Secure transaction
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Learn more
Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime FREE Returns
DVD that is used but still in very good condition. No damage to the jewel case or item cover, no scuffs, scratches cracks, or holes. The cover art and liner notes are included. DVD box is included. The teeth of disk holder are undamaged. Minimal wear on the exterior of item. No skipping on DVD. Ships direct from Amazon!
Only 1 left in stock - order soon.
$$17.11 () Includes selected options. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Details
Price
Subtotal
$$17.11
Subtotal
Initial payment breakdown
Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout.

Rizzoli & Isles: The Complete Seventh and Final Season S7 (DVD)

4.9 4.9 out of 5 stars 1,144 ratings
Amazon's Choice highlights highly rated, well-priced products available to ship immediately.
Amazon's Choice

$17.11 with 14 percent savings
Typical price: $19.99

This is determined using the 90-day median price paid by customers for the product on Amazon. We exclude prices paid by customers for the product during a limited time deal.
Learn more
Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime
FREE Returns
Additional DVD options Edition Discs
Price
New from Used from
DVD
January 17, 2017
$17.11
$12.19 $5.96
{"desktop_buybox_group_1":[{"displayPrice":"$17.11","priceAmount":17.11,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"17","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"11","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"IGn4L0YY0eaGSDFv97Pd6KTEj8QEK3SLYuyvGnrVTk8Jhqz4Uj8Va0qgbIo90bryKZBVXE6BGGUPigcYT2jrYeZpw5BHuGlNGZiQ1KiAEcliF9W3NSBw15wggpHyDn0nPBHVJqQja1W%2FuBFh5Rg%2Frw%3D%3D","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"NEW","aapiBuyingOptionIndex":0}, {"displayPrice":"$12.95","priceAmount":12.95,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"12","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"95","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"IGn4L0YY0eaGSDFv97Pd6KTEj8QEK3SLpK2ax87qpbHDqfJqpF%2F6KCweslOk7N0CfeCys3FElKwYHYQYgDYOWNzTm%2Fdl%2FxX0wOkpN7x7YFX7T2g2FPl%2BU12LbQ2vNQwISeAB%2FZxtndflhqnUFuvcy%2B%2FkVyjfYcA%2Bcod4dFHb3XPJHKPmCSX4JJhcaHJ0Eo6Q","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"USED","aapiBuyingOptionIndex":1}]}

Purchase options and add-ons

Genre Drama, Suspense
Format DVD, NTSC, Subtitled
Contributor Jan Nash, Bill Haber, Adam Sinclair, Bruce McGill, Ken Hanes, Jordan Bridges, Angie Harmon, Tess Gerritsen, Idara Victor, Greg Prange, Sasha Alexander, Lorraine Bracco See more
Language English
Number Of Discs 3
Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping.

Frequently bought together

$17.11
Get it as soon as Tuesday, May 21
In Stock
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
+
$14.98
Get it as soon as Wednesday, May 22
Only 1 left in stock - order soon.
Sold by westcoastmedia and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
+
$16.28
Get it as soon as Tuesday, May 21
Only 9 left in stock - order soon.
Sold by discountedmediaoutlet and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
Total price:
To see our price, add these items to your cart.
Details
Added to Cart
Some of these items ship sooner than the others.
Choose items to buy together.

From the manufacturer

About Us

SDS is a joint venture of NBCUniversal and WarnerMedia providing sales and distribution services for packaged media from both companies and third party partners in the US and Canada.We provide end to end packaged media distribution services including Sales, Trade and Retail Marketing, Finance and Supply Chain services.

Product Description

Rizzoli & Isles: The Complete Seventh and Final Season S7 (DVD)

The seventh and final season of Rizzoli & Isles, which is as thrilling and dangerous as the show has ever been, opens in the aftermath of a shooting that took place in the prior season’s finale episode. The team must use every tool at their disposal to find the elusive Alice Sands they’ve been hunting for, and bring her to justice before she succeeds in destroying Jane’s life. Also this season, along with some of the most challenging mysteries to date, friends and family members return, wills are tested, love blossoms and all look ahead to the future.... Adam Sinclair becomes a series regular this season, starring as the quirky assistant medical examiner in Maura’s office.

]]>

Product details

• Is Discontinued By Manufacturer ‏ : ‎ No
  • MPAA rating ‏ : ‎ NR (Not Rated)
  • Product Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 0.7 x 5.4 x 7.5 inches; 4.48 ounces
  • Item model number ‏ : ‎ 43382117
  • Media Format ‏ : ‎ DVD, NTSC, Subtitled
  • Run time ‏ : ‎ 9 hours and 32 minutes
  • Release date ‏ : ‎ January 17, 2017
  • Actors ‏ : ‎ Angie Harmon, Sasha Alexander, Jordan Bridges, Idara Victor, Adam Sinclair
  • Dubbed: ‏ : ‎ English
  • Subtitles: ‏ : ‎ French, English
  • Producers ‏ : ‎ Bill Haber, Jan Nash, Greg Prange, Ken Hanes
  • Language ‏ : ‎ English (Dolby Digital 5.1)
  • Studio ‏ : ‎ Studio Distribution Services
  • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B01MTP5APE
  • Country of Origin ‏ : ‎ USA
  • Number of discs ‏ : ‎ 3
  • Customer Reviews:
    4.9 4.9 out of 5 stars 1,144 ratings

Customer reviews

4.9 out of 5 stars
4.9 out of 5
1,144 global ratings

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2023
Love the series!!
Reviewed in the United States on July 28, 2022
I have all 7 seasons of this show and really enjoyed it and all the characters. In addition to the aired episodes, each has special features and usually contains a blooper/gag reel of the actors messing up or just being silly during filming. Truly enjoyable more than one time around. I've watched the series at least 2 or 3 times.
One person found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on May 1, 2017
Rizzoli & Isles Season Seven took the crime fighting besties duo, friends, and family from death and danger to a not so satisfying end. The series was created from Tess Garriton's best selling novels and retold sing the same characters, but not following the storyline of the novels. In this final season we find each of the main and supporting crew wrapping up issues in their lives and solving outstanding crimes and catching the criminals behind the crimes. This was a series that was cancelled too soon. The network the series aired on decided to go from solid, high-rating, entertaining shows to dark untried shows to try and portray that they are edgier and more appealing. Instead they lost viewers and have shows that are quite up to par. Too bad they didn't learn from SyFy that did the same thing.
11 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on July 27, 2022
Love this series. Clear captions for hard-of-hearing folks keep it fun to watch multiple times.
Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2019
for a series finally this wasn't that bad, well at let my wife didn't complain about the ending. me, I thought it ended well. showing the love of family and friendship and the fact that thing are always changing if we're ready for them or not.

for a drama series about two unlikely best friends, I'm sorry that it ended after only seven seasons and I would tell people to watch it.
4 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2021
I loved the series. I had never even heard of it before. So sorry it is over. Good acting, good story lines. Loved the mother.
Reviewed in the United States on May 20, 2017
There are some tv series that end and it's okay. I've enjoyed the time I've spent with them and am ready to move on. Rizzoli & Isles is not one of them. Although I thoroughly enjoyed this final season, I didn't want it to be final. The fine acting and the chemistry among virtually all the actors, especially Harmon and Alexander, made the series stay alive for me through the years. I always looked forward to the next episode. Alas, I still do....
2 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on March 8, 2020
Rizzoli and Aisles was only out for 7 seasons; but it was a light hearted
light comedy about two good friends. whose working relationship
centered around family issues as well as the criminals they were chasing.
Very enjoyable; would recommend this and suggest you buy it and enjoy the plots.
One person found this helpful

Top reviews from other countries

Translate all reviews to English
Bob Jeffery
5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with purchase.
Reviewed in Canada on February 12, 2024
The items were delivered within the time indicated.
Amalia Garcia
4.0 out of 5 stars Buen Final
Reviewed in Mexico on July 22, 2017
La serie ha tenido altas y bajas pera esta última serie me gustó porque se centra más en las vidas personales de los personajes y el futuro se ve con entusiasmo.
J P DRAKE
5.0 out of 5 stars Easy watching
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 23, 2017
Case delivered broken but otherwise happy. Enjoyed R & I as usual but was running a little weak at times, obviously the last season.
Unknown
5.0 out of 5 stars My series is complete
Reviewed in Canada on June 21, 2023
l only needed season 7 to complete myself. Arrived in oneday in great shape. Can't wait to watch it
Ele
5.0 out of 5 stars End of a Great Series
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 23, 2017
Great Finale, shame the series had to finish, but many loose ends tied up. Such a Good Friendship between Jane and Maura.
2 people found this helpful