Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Added to

Sorry, there was a problem.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.

Sorry, there was a problem.

List unavailable.

Power Rangers: Dino Charge - The Complete Season

4.7 4.7 out of 5 stars 437 ratings

To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
Additional DVD options Edition Discs
Price
New from Used from
DVD
February 7, 2017
Genre Action & Adventure/Superheroes, Kids & Family/Television
Format NTSC
Contributor Haskell, Charlie, Mejia, Brennan, Blackwelder, Claire, Smith, Mike, Taber, Michael, Santos, Davi, Sudarso, Yoshua, Hyde, Camille, Davies, James, Brough, Jonathan See more
Language English
Number Of Discs 5

From the manufacturer

Ex Machina John Wick John Wick: Chapter 2 Saban's Power Rangers
Customer Reviews
4.5 out of 5 stars
4.8 out of 5 stars
4.8 out of 5 stars
4.7 out of 5 stars
Our 4K releases
Format 4K, NTSC, Widescreen 4K, NTSC, Widescreen 4K, NTSC, Widescreen 4K

Product Description

Millions of years ago, an intergalactic bounty hunter named Sledge tried to capture the Energems, ten mysterious colored gems with incredible powers. Keeper, the guardian of the Energems, fled to Earth, where he entrusted the Energems to the dinosaurs for protection. After the dinosaurs went extinct, the Energems were lost. Now, Sledge is back, and it's up to the teen heroes known as the Power Rangers Dino Charge to hunt down the missing Energems and defeat the vicious Sledge... once and for all!

Product details

• MPAA rating ‏ : ‎ NR (Not Rated)
  • Product Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 0.7 x 7.5 x 5.4 inches; 5.6 ounces
  • Item model number ‏ : ‎ 43387801
  • Director ‏ : ‎ Brough, Jonathan, Haskell, Charlie, Smith, Mike
  • Media Format ‏ : ‎ NTSC
  • Release date ‏ : ‎ February 7, 2017
  • Actors ‏ : ‎ Mejia, Brennan, Hyde, Camille, Sudarso, Yoshua, Taber, Michael, Davies, James
  • Dubbed: ‏ : ‎ French, Spanish
  • Subtitles: ‏ : ‎ English
  • Studio ‏ : ‎ Lionsgate
  • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B01NBERPE6
  • Number of discs ‏ : ‎ 5
  • Customer Reviews:
    4.7 4.7 out of 5 stars 437 ratings

Customer reviews

4.7 out of 5 stars
4.7 out of 5
437 global ratings
Dino Charge Stands On It's Own! Because It's Going To Get Wild....
5 Stars
Dino Charge Stands On It's Own! Because It's Going To Get Wild....
Before I begin two things. One I'm extremely happy that this product came four days early! And two I'm only six episodes in but this season marks the very first time that I saw it's Super Sentai counterpart first rather then seeing Power Rangers and then it's Japanese counterpart. So to start of as most of you know or didn't cause I didn't until 2013 that the Power Rangers franchise borrows Japanese fight footage from a long going series called "Super Sentai".For the twenty second season of Power Rangers the season is adapted from "Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger" a series that has a near completely different plot. which I'm happy to see as the very first episode of Dino Charge has no Sentai footage at all to start a Power Rangers plot of a alien named "Keeper" who put the trust of ten different dinosaurs with the ten energems to protect from a bounter hunter named "Sledge" but when Sledge's asteroid was accidentally released (yes an asteroid was his) the asteroid wiped out the dinosaurs causing the energems to be lost. But not forever. Fast forward to present time you immediately fall in love with the characters who truly have personality that shines . Within the first two lines from Shelby alone she became a new fan favorite of mine! With Shelby comes Tyler, Chase, Koda (a caveman whose actually thousands of years old due to the energems meaning the Power Rangers won't age as well) and Riley as they "Unleash the Power" to find the other five missing energems that "Sledge" who returned from a temporary setback millions of years ago wants to find to use for his own purposes.As someone whose seen "Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger" before "Power Rangers Dino Charge" it's awesome to see the similarities and differences between the two shows such as when Tyler says "It's Going to Get Wild" which is what his red ranger Japanese counterpart "Diago" says which I'm honestly happy they kept that in. While Curio here is a male in Kyoryuger she's a female. The Kyoryugers danced during their morphs while in Dino Charge they do not which is understandable due to cultural differences. Overall I'm automatically in love with Dino Charge which is a huge step forward from Super Megaforce that struggled constantly to be it's own unique series (although I still love both Megaforce seasons anyway despite the problems). I seriously feel the show is able to stand on it's own without being a carbon copy off of Super Sentai to a T. Yes there will always be stories that are similar even the tooth episode here is similar in it's counterpart series but I feel this series focuses more on it's own story line with new characters such as Keeper and Sledge (that have no Japanese counterparts) then trying to follow it's Super Sentai storyline! Not to mention the theme song alone is the most powerful and vocally diverse theme ever to be made in a Power Ranger series telling it's viewers you really are in for an awesome treat!
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry, there was an error
Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on February 15, 2017
Customer image
5.0 out of 5 stars Dino Charge Stands On It's Own! Because It's Going To Get Wild....
Reviewed in the United States on February 15, 2017
Before I begin two things. One I'm extremely happy that this product came four days early! And two I'm only six episodes in but this season marks the very first time that I saw it's Super Sentai counterpart first rather then seeing Power Rangers and then it's Japanese counterpart. So to start of as most of you know or didn't cause I didn't until 2013 that the Power Rangers franchise borrows Japanese fight footage from a long going series called "Super Sentai".

For the twenty second season of Power Rangers the season is adapted from "Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger" a series that has a near completely different plot. which I'm happy to see as the very first episode of Dino Charge has no Sentai footage at all to start a Power Rangers plot of a alien named "Keeper" who put the trust of ten different dinosaurs with the ten energems to protect from a bounter hunter named "Sledge" but when Sledge's asteroid was accidentally released (yes an asteroid was his) the asteroid wiped out the dinosaurs causing the energems to be lost. But not forever. Fast forward to present time you immediately fall in love with the characters who truly have personality that shines . Within the first two lines from Shelby alone she became a new fan favorite of mine! With Shelby comes Tyler, Chase, Koda (a caveman whose actually thousands of years old due to the energems meaning the Power Rangers won't age as well) and Riley as they "Unleash the Power" to find the other five missing energems that "Sledge" who returned from a temporary setback millions of years ago wants to find to use for his own purposes.

As someone whose seen "Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger" before "Power Rangers Dino Charge" it's awesome to see the similarities and differences between the two shows such as when Tyler says "It's Going to Get Wild" which is what his red ranger Japanese counterpart "Diago" says which I'm honestly happy they kept that in. While Curio here is a male in Kyoryuger she's a female. The Kyoryugers danced during their morphs while in Dino Charge they do not which is understandable due to cultural differences. Overall I'm automatically in love with Dino Charge which is a huge step forward from Super Megaforce that struggled constantly to be it's own unique series (although I still love both Megaforce seasons anyway despite the problems). I seriously feel the show is able to stand on it's own without being a carbon copy off of Super Sentai to a T. Yes there will always be stories that are similar even the tooth episode here is similar in it's counterpart series but I feel this series focuses more on it's own story line with new characters such as Keeper and Sledge (that have no Japanese counterparts) then trying to follow it's Super Sentai storyline! Not to mention the theme song alone is the most powerful and vocally diverse theme ever to be made in a Power Ranger series telling it's viewers you really are in for an awesome treat!
Images in this review
Customer image Customer image
Customer imageCustomer image
6 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on July 26, 2023
Reviewed in the United States on March 25, 2021
Reviewed in the United States on December 26, 2019
One person found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on March 13, 2017
Reviewed in the United States on July 17, 2019
Reviewed in the United States on August 1, 2019
2 people found this helpful