To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
FREE Returns
Added to

Sorry, there was a problem.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.

Sorry, there was a problem.

List unavailable.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Added
Sold by: Outlet Promotions
Sold by: Outlet Promotions
(161510 ratings)
100% positive over last 12 months
Shipping rates and Return policy
Added
Sold by: Amazon.com
Sold by: Amazon.com
Shipping rates and Return policy

Power Rangers: S.P.D.: The Complete Series

4.8 4.8 out of 5 stars 703 ratings
Amazon's Choice highlights highly rated, well-priced products available to ship immediately.
Amazon's Choice

To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
FREE Returns
Additional DVD options Edition Discs
Price
New from Used from
DVD
March 14, 2017
$14.41 $7.99

Purchase options and add-ons

Genre Action & Adventure/Superheroes, Kids & Family/Television
Format NTSC
Contributor Power Rangers
Language English
Number Of Discs 5
Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping.

Frequently bought together

$14.41
Get it as soon as Sunday, Mar 31
In Stock
Sold by ULTIMATE BEST OF BEST and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
+
$11.99
In Stock
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
+
$11.99
In Stock
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Total price:
To see our price, add these items to your cart.
Details
Added to Cart
These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers.
Choose items to buy together.

From the manufacturer

About Us

For almost 20 years, Shout! Factory has redefined what it means to be an entertainment company for fans, by fans. Through its beginnings lovingly releasing and reviving beloved cult films and classic TV series, Shout! cultivated an uncanny ability to rediscover great content and applied these skills to producing and distributing fan-driven new releases that set the bar for independent entertainment. Shout! Factory's extensive experience in a diverse array of genres has led to the launch of several well-respected properties, including Shout! Studios, Scream Factory, Mystery Science Theater 3000, Shout Kids, Shout Select and the streaming service Shout! Factory TV. Capitalizing on both traditional and emerging digital platforms, Shout! Factory is a media company devoted to producing, uncovering, preserving and revitalizing the very best of pop culture.

Product Description

Power Rangers: S.P.D.: The Complete Series In the not-too-distant future, the Power Rangers open a Police Academy to train, educate and house the next generation of Rangers. The Earth is now an interstellar melting pot where alien beings from distant planets live alongside humans, but it is also a dangerous place where a planet-conquering alien force has turned it's destructive sights on Earth... and all that stands in the way of Earth's demise and the fall of our universe is the newest breed of Power Rangers S.P.D. aka Space Patrol Delta! Includes All 38 Episodes! Run Time: 1140 minutes

Product details

• Is Discontinued By Manufacturer ‏ : ‎ No
  • Product Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 0.7 x 7.5 x 5.4 inches; 5.6 ounces
  • Item model number ‏ : ‎ 43449085
  • Media Format ‏ : ‎ NTSC
  • Run time ‏ : ‎ 19 hours
  • Release date ‏ : ‎ March 14, 2017
  • Actors ‏ : ‎ Power Rangers
  • Studio ‏ : ‎ Shout Factory
  • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B01N5DFRNG
  • Number of discs ‏ : ‎ 5
  • Customer Reviews:
    4.8 4.8 out of 5 stars 703 ratings

Customer reviews

4.8 out of 5 stars
4.8 out of 5
703 global ratings
S.P.D Emergency
5 Stars
S.P.D Emergency
Awesome season! Disney definitely knew what they were doing with this season. Awesome characters (My personal favorites are R.I.C and Commander Cruger.) Great background stories (Cruger's backstory involving Grumm, the capture of Cruger's wife Isinia and the A Squad's disappearance are among some of the best.) And an EPIC finale. What more could you ask for? This season gets the same rating from me that I gave it when I first watched it when it aired in 2005, 5 stars.
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry, there was an error
Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on March 5, 2024
Reviewed in the United States on July 26, 2023
Reviewed in the United States on April 14, 2023
Reviewed in the United States on November 8, 2019
Reviewed in the United States on May 21, 2022
One person found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on March 16, 2021
2 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on March 14, 2017
Reviewed in the United States on July 20, 2021
One person found this helpful

Top reviews from other countries

Sterling Daniel Collins
5.0 out of 5 stars I feel happy
Reviewed in Canada on June 22, 2023
Morad
5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, best among all the Power Ranger DVDs released so far...
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 7, 2011
5 people found this helpful
Michael
5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this to replace my defective copy
Reviewed in Canada on January 13, 2022
Customer image
Michael
5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this to replace my defective copy
Reviewed in Canada on January 13, 2022
DVD arrived a day late, but in good condition.
Disc 2 and 5 were scratched on my original copy, causing scene skipping on 4 episodes.
So I bought this to replace it. Luckily, all discs worked perfectly.
This set contains all 32 episodes of S.P.D. on 5 DVDs. However, there are sadly no bonus features,
and the only language option is English voices with no subtitles. Also it's Region 1.

As for the show itself, Theme song is pretty good, I like the ranger suits(the Helmets are the best part in my opinion) Doggy Cruger is my favorite character, Megazords are pretty solid, and the Villains are okay. Emperor Grumm and Brudewing were descent villains, despite one resembling the Ghost Rider, or Skeletor, and the other being a guy in a cape, with a plastic tube on his head(seriously). However, I can't stand Mora/Morgana, since she's basically a spoiled brat character(both literally and figuratively), and she's one of the main villains. The theme for this season is a Power Rangers Police force, which was adapted from a Japanese show called Dekaranger. Which I can't confirm if it's the same in the other version, since I haven't seen the Japanese version.

Overall, Power Rangers S.P.D.(Space Patrol Delta) is a good season, but not flawless.
Still, the good heavily outweighs the bad, and I highly recommend it to any Power Rangers fan.
Just be aware of the region, and the fact you're stuck with one language option when purchasing.
Images in this review
Customer image Customer image
Customer imageCustomer image
Gt
5.0 out of 5 stars Good season
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 25, 2021
MichaudK
5.0 out of 5 stars For A friend
Reviewed in Canada on August 8, 2019
2 people found this helpful