$9.98
Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime FREE Returns
FREE delivery Saturday, May 25 on orders shipped by Amazon over $35
Or fastest delivery Friday, May 24. Order within 4 hrs 4 mins
Only 6 left in stock - order soon.
$$9.98 () Includes selected options. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Details
Price
Subtotal
$$9.98
Subtotal
Initial payment breakdown
Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout.
Ships from
Amazon
Ships from
Amazon
Returns
30-day easy returns
30-day easy returns
This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt.
Returns
30-day easy returns
This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt.
Payment
Secure transaction
Your transaction is secure
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Learn more
Payment
Secure transaction
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Learn more

When Calls The Heart: The Heart Of Faith

4.6 4.6 out of 5 stars 65 ratings

$9.98
Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime
FREE Returns
Additional DVD options Edition Discs
Price
New from Used from
DVD
March 21, 2017
DVD
$9.98
$6.75 $3.36
{"desktop_buybox_group_1":[{"displayPrice":"$9.98","priceAmount":9.98,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"9","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"98","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"1rvuwPY%2Bn%2BdTFoMutsG%2B70t%2B6VJJvO1aWYkNLCz7zE%2FWEIaSD4jF5bj%2FcA4xYFvwcZqD3cT2c3clsuQwSG5iU5IBimiJeD2HohcBDqui0%2BWD24ibGHU1vUJeuxlrtDSmtC9WXus23l5SCw44wx%2Bw06FoC55SX%2FVX%2FUnyXD8GtgOIZS9tni2H%2FxXDGXJsz2lt","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"NEW","aapiBuyingOptionIndex":0}]}

Purchase options and add-ons

Genre Drama/Television
Format Subtitled, NTSC, Widescreen
Contributor Pascale Hutton, Daniel Lissing, Erin Krakow, Lori Loughlin, Michael Landon Jr., Martin Cummins, Jack Wagner, Robin Bernheim Burger, Kavan Smith, Neill Fearnley See more
Language English
Number Of Discs 1
Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping.

Frequently bought together

$9.98
Get it as soon as Saturday, May 25
Only 6 left in stock - order soon.
Sold by Outlet Promotions and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
+
$6.74
Get it as soon as Tuesday, May 28
Only 1 left in stock - order soon.
Sold by Florida Dealz 4 u and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
+
$9.99
Get it as soon as Tuesday, May 28
In Stock
Sold by ULTIMATE BEST OF BEST and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
Total price:
To see our price, add these items to your cart.
Details
Added to Cart
Some of these items ship sooner than the others.
Choose items to buy together.

Product Description

From celebrated author Janette Oke (the Love Comes Softly series) comes a rigorous and romantic adventure as epic as the wide frontier. Erin Krakow (Army Wives), Daniel Lissing (Eye Candy), Lori Loughlin (Full House, 90210) and Jack Wagner (Melrose Place) star in When Calls the Heart: The Heart of Faith, a beautiful story originally released as "The Heart of Christmas." Christmas is coming to Hope Valley and everyone's in a festive mood. Rosemary and Lee have returned from their honeymoon to reside in their new row house next to Elizabeth, who's busy helping her students mount a nativity play. A traveling peddler, Sam, is mistaken for Santa by the kids… and then mistaken for a thief—temporarily—by Jack! But Elizabeth is stunned when word arrives that the supply train has derailed. Without costumes for the play, food for the feast and presents for the kids, Christmas will be ruined! It takes a lot of faith, spirit, and the cooperation of friends and family to show Hope Valley what Christmas is all about!

]]>

Product details

• Aspect Ratio ‏ : ‎ 1.78:1
  • Is Discontinued By Manufacturer ‏ : ‎ No
  • MPAA rating ‏ : ‎ NR (Not Rated)
  • Product Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 0.7 x 7.5 x 5.4 inches; 2.72 ounces
  • Item model number ‏ : ‎ 43449090
  • Director ‏ : ‎ Neill Fearnley
  • Media Format ‏ : ‎ Subtitled, NTSC, Widescreen
  • Run time ‏ : ‎ 1 hour and 24 minutes
  • Release date ‏ : ‎ March 21, 2017
  • Actors ‏ : ‎ Erin Krakow, Lori Loughlin, Jack Wagner, Daniel Lissing, Martin Cummins
  • Producers ‏ : ‎ Michael Landon Jr.
  • Language ‏ : ‎ English (Dolby Digital 5.1)
  • Studio ‏ : ‎ SHOUT! FACTORY
  • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B01N7G9V2K
  • Writers ‏ : ‎ Robin Bernheim Burger
  • Number of discs ‏ : ‎ 1
  • Customer Reviews:
    4.6 4.6 out of 5 stars 65 ratings

Customer reviews

4.6 out of 5 stars
4.6 out of 5
65 global ratings

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on July 26, 2019
When Call the Heart movies are included with each season, but are good enough to purchase separately and enjoy alone
Reviewed in the United States on July 27, 2017
Love the stars and absolutely love the series. A VERY wholesome series and not judgmental or preachy. Just great entertainment that I can watch with the family!
Reviewed in the United States on June 21, 2017
Love the show, but I thought this was Season 4 not one lousy episode!
Wheres the rest of the season and I dont want to sign up for Streaming version.
Thanks
One person found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2017
I love this series. I watch it on Sunday nights when it's on but wanted the DVD's to keep. You won't be disappointed if you like clean family entertainment.
3 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on May 18, 2017
I love any movie with Daniel Lissing. I am Hoping that He will do a movie called December Bride 2 where maybe he would be a dad .
2 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on May 6, 2017
I really enjoy this series! It's a very good historical romance played out in the Canadian frontier and safe viewing for families.
Reviewed in the United States on July 18, 2018
Love this movie! Just as described. Arrived on time and in perfect condition
Reviewed in the United States on March 30, 2017
The serie its amazing, but the situation its that the information for this articule omit the important point that its a chapter of one season. I was expecting a movie

Top reviews from other countries

Ralph Everingham
5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SERIES THAT IS FUNNY AT TIMES AND HAS GOOD LIFE LESSONS TO BE LEARNED FROM IT
Reviewed in Canada on May 25, 2017
I enjoyed this dvd as I have the other dvd's in this series. I like very much how it talks about prayer and trusting God and other things from the Bible which are so helpful for everyday living in so many of this dvd series. The hymn that was sung was beautiful and is one of my favourites but after while it is hard to keep track of what was spoken in which series. I wish you had a better method of organizing the DVD'S. It would be more helpful if you label the outside of the dvd packaging like season 1 - volume 1. Labelling is so important . It makes it difficult when you put year 3 and on other dvd's you put season 3 and why are the American dvd's in this series a bit different with more added to them. I doubt anyone will read this e-mail that is involved in the making of this series but it was worth trying. Why don't you have a spot on the internet where people can ask questions about the series and the the people in the series. Thanks for coming to Canada to film this series. Thank you Michael Landon Jr. for making wholesome movies like your Dad made.
3 people found this helpful
josephine
5.0 out of 5 stars O CANADA
Reviewed in Canada on August 2, 2017
Love this series. It is family friendly. The children actors are amazing. Chemistry between everyone is great. Only wish that closed caption was continued after Season 1.
Stan
5.0 out of 5 stars Family Viewing Approved.
Reviewed in Canada on August 8, 2017
Good family viewing, keep these coming. Great acting and a great plot with humor and suspense too.
BARBARA
4.0 out of 5 stars I was disappointed when I received my package and finding out I ...
Reviewed in Canada on April 17, 2017
I was disappointed when I received my package and finding out I wasn't getting the full season 4 because I had talked to someone and told them what I was looking for
Janette Ellingham
5.0 out of 5 stars Best of all
Reviewed in Canada on September 1, 2017
Heart. Of a teacher was the. Best of all. super show