$49.80
FREE Returns
FREE delivery Monday, May 20
Or fastest delivery Thursday, May 16. Order within 10 hrs 35 mins
In Stock
$$49.80 () Includes selected options. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Details
Price
Subtotal
$$49.80
Subtotal
Initial payment breakdown
Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout.
Ships from
Amazon
Ships from
Amazon
Returns
30-day easy returns
30-day easy returns
This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt.
Returns
30-day easy returns
This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt.
Payment
Secure transaction
Your transaction is secure
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Learn more
Payment
Secure transaction
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Learn more

Medium: The Complete Series

4.7 4.7 out of 5 stars 824 ratings

$49.80
FREE Returns
Additional DVD options Edition Discs
Price
New from Used from
DVD
April 4, 2017
$49.80
$44.96 $50.00
DVD
$82.44
{"desktop_buybox_group_1":[{"displayPrice":"$49.80","priceAmount":49.80,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"49","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"80","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"PcvNEEJq4StK7mE02GtweEL%2BG%2FcnQIc5nCFExfr3LpxLWnNT8kZPcZbOqX6GoHNVYPbD8DcR%2FVhAu6bopmjiy9NFkLc1y7%2BG0ZxVQy7ofea0NhY%2BBHtsI8mYjYlbPlifrxi8ElqjdAFT8m1J1Q4kvTc%2FwsFkaUXIGmpp9pLNiv9WzYLIAulWzBLC99l8lMwG","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"NEW","aapiBuyingOptionIndex":0}]}

Purchase options and add-ons

Genre Horror/Television, Television/Crime
Format Subtitled, NTSC
Contributor Patricia Arquette, Maria Lark
Language English
Number Of Discs 35
Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping.

From the manufacturer

paramount

Paramount provides premium content to audiences across worldwide. We connect with billions of people. Our studios create content for all audiences, across every genre and format, while our networks and brands forge deep connections with the world’s one of the most diverse audiences. In streaming, our differentiated strategy is scaling rapidly across free, broad pay, and premium.

Paramount Pictures Corporation is an American film and television production company and the main namesake division of Paramount Global

Product details

• Is Discontinued By Manufacturer ‏ : ‎ No
  • MPAA rating ‏ : ‎ NR (Not Rated)
  • Product Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 0.7 x 7.5 x 5.4 inches; 2.15 Pounds
  • Item model number ‏ : ‎ 43504211
  • Media Format ‏ : ‎ Subtitled, NTSC
  • Release date ‏ : ‎ April 4, 2017
  • Actors ‏ : ‎ Patricia Arquette, Maria Lark
  • Dubbed: ‏ : ‎ Spanish
  • Subtitles: ‏ : ‎ English
  • Studio ‏ : ‎ Paramount
  • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B01MSD8Z94
  • Number of discs ‏ : ‎ 35
  • Customer Reviews:
    4.7 4.7 out of 5 stars 824 ratings

Customer reviews

4.7 out of 5 stars
4.7 out of 5
824 global ratings
I am a fan of paranormal movies and series. I never have a chance to see the complete series.
5 Stars
I am a fan of paranormal movies and series. I never have a chance to see the complete series.
2019 edition. 5.1 sound. The package is the size of a medium book divided into 6 sections. The whole series is close to 94hrs plus extras. The package is divided into 6 sections. I leave a piece of paper between discs to remember were i left out. Package was received in an excellent condition.
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry, there was an error
Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on April 28, 2024
Gave as a gift
Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2024
Got this as a Christmas present for my daughter. It’s what she wanted & she like it. Also, it was a decent price.
One person found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on March 7, 2024
All discs play great. Love this item. I don't like the way the discs are organized in the case but would still buy again
Reviewed in the United States on January 30, 2024
I like the way, in every episode, the universe aligns to help Allison, her husband, or their family in different situations. It’s really cool how the writers of the show created one interesting episode after another. I watch the reruns on TV and have an even strong trust in God’s plans for us all. I bought the DVD set so I can be inspired any time I want. 😇
2 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2024
Arrived on time, with adequate packaging to protect it. The show was as good as I remembered it from when it originally aired. However, the packaging leaves something to be desired. The discs are stacked on spindles and sometimes fall off. The number of episodes varies from season to season so it's difficult to package a whole season in one section. In addition to the front and back of the case, there are two "leaves" each of which holds multiple discs on each of its 4 spindles. The leaves sometimes hang up and are hard to flip. I have not yet watched the entire series but I'm finding that in season 6, there is a fair amount of skipping and freezing. In addition, this is not a planned collection. The first two seasons did not have a play all option. Later seasons did have that option, but don't always actually play all.

All in all it's not a bad product it's just the packaging and the inconsistency in the way the discs play.
Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2024
The disks are jumbled up in there but other than that everything is great. Love this show! They really make me believe that they are family, great acting. Was sad when it ended but I'm glad I have it to watch whenever I want to. I'm actually writing this review because I am on my second go around of watching these disks and still smile and am into it just as much as I was the first time seeing it on TV.
Reviewed in the United States on December 2, 2023
I loved this TV program back in the day. I recently saw that it was on an antenna tv station. Started watching but oh the commercials!! Bought these to share with the younger generation. As people have commented set could have been packed differently with one dvd to a case but then cost would have been higher too. Like most series sets this is what you get. This could be a rebooted series!!
Reviewed in the United States on May 16, 2017
This show has all my favorite things: crime drama with a mix of supernatural, but with heartwarming interactions between a great cast of characters. I would recommend it to anyone who likes shows such as Forensic Files, Unsolved Mysteries, The X-Files, and CSI.

The show follows the same formula in each episode: Allison Dubois, the main character, wakes from a disturbing dream detailing a violent crime. (9.9 times out of 10 someone has been murdered, but there are rare occasions in which she rescues a victim of a kidnapping.) She works for the District Attorney of Phoenix, relaying the contents of her dreams to him as he and Detective Scanlon help her solve the crimes.

If that's all the show were about, it might get too repetitive and bore you after a while. But the characters are all fleshed out and have their own issues and relationships that really keep your interest. The District Attorney thinks Allison is remarkable, but she often gets mixed messages from the dead, so he doesn't always trust her immediately. Detective Scanlon is a recovering drug addict, and he begins a relationship with the Deputy Mayor, who is often a thorn in the protagonists' sides. Allison and her husband, Joe, are my favorite characters; they have amazing chemistry, to the point where even their arguments are sexy. (lol!) And their three daughters each begin to display signs of psychic ability from young ages.

The acting is fantastic (I believe Patricia Arquette racked up multiple Emmys for Medium, but everyone is great), the plots always keep you guessing and despite all being about murder, there's a lot of variety to the crimes. Allison's husband, Joe, is a scientist and often the voice of reason, and his career takes many different directions that always make you feel invested in this family. Is he going to get laid off, or promoted? How will he handle becoming his boss's new favorite? Will he quit his job to start up his own company? How will he handle sexual harassment when women come onto him at work? Allison's involvement in grisly murders is very troubling to him; will he stray from their marriage?

This is definitely one of my all-time favorite shows. I can pop in any disc of the DVD collection at any time and enjoy it. My only complaint is the case for the Complete Series DVDs. It's really cheap (better for the environment, likely, though) so a ton of discs go into one flimsy holder. Just FYI.
21 people found this helpful

Top reviews from other countries

Translate all reviews to English
Luca Belfiore
5.0 out of 5 stars Bello
Reviewed in Italy on September 7, 2021
Bel cofanetto contenente tutte le stagioni. Ognuna è contenuta in una sua confezione di plastica e sono tutte raccolte in un Cofanetto molto semplice. Ricco di contenuti extra. Grafica ben realizzata. Consigliato.
Amazona
1.0 out of 5 stars Región 1, español latino, sin subtítulos.
Reviewed in Spain on June 27, 2021
Una pena, reacondicionado y con descuento me salió muy bien de precio pero insisten en no poner foto o descripción de idiomas/subtítulos y luego me llevé un chasco. El audio que pone "español" es latino y no hay subtítulos ni en inglés más que algunas temporadas. Tiene un montón de extras que no disfruté, va de vuelta.
Customer image
Amazona
1.0 out of 5 stars Región 1, español latino, sin subtítulos.
Reviewed in Spain on June 27, 2021
Una pena, reacondicionado y con descuento me salió muy bien de precio pero insisten en no poner foto o descripción de idiomas/subtítulos y luego me llevé un chasco. El audio que pone "español" es latino y no hay subtítulos ni en inglés más que algunas temporadas. Tiene un montón de extras que no disfruté, va de vuelta.
Images in this review
Customer image Customer image
Customer imageCustomer image
Cliente de Amazon
4.0 out of 5 stars Muy buena pero...
Reviewed in Mexico on May 11, 2017
Muy padre colección de 35 discos, sin embargo cada temporada viene distinta. Algunas con subtítulos otras dobladas y otras sin ninguna de las dos. Recomendable para personas que sepan inglés de preferencia.
3 people found this helpful
Lynne
5.0 out of 5 stars So interesting
Reviewed in Australia on February 10, 2021
Allison is just amazing, great show I love it.
Maria elisa
5.0 out of 5 stars Per chi piace il genere
Reviewed in Italy on August 1, 2021
È una serie un pochino datata ma che io trovo stupenda! L’ho sempre vista in tv, ma mai in sequenza…

Ora me la gusto dall’inizio alla fine…..