To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
FREE Returns
Added to

Sorry, there was a problem.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.

Sorry, there was a problem.

List unavailable.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Added
Sold by: Rasputin Music & Movies
Sold by: Rasputin Music & Movies
(18500 ratings)
97% positive over last 12 months
Shipping rates and Return policy
Added
Sold by: We Care Media
Sold by: We Care Media
(4186 ratings)
99% positive over last 12 months
Added
Sold by: amazingwildcat
Sold by: amazingwildcat
(91952 ratings)
100% positive over last 12 months

SpongeBob SquarePants First 100 Episodes

4.8 4.8 out of 5 stars 2,237 ratings

To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
FREE Returns
Additional DVD options Edition Discs
Price
New from Used from
DVD
May 5, 2020
Repackage
$22.79 $12.06
DVD
May 23, 2017
$35.95 $15.48

Purchase options and add-ons

Genre Animation
Format NTSC
Contributor David Bowie, Mary Jo Catlett, Mr. Lawrence, Carolyn Lawrence, Bill Fagerbakke, Susan Boyajian, Tom Kenny, Rodger Bumpass, Clancy Brown, SpongeBob Squarepants See more
Language English
Number Of Discs 14
Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping.

Frequently bought together

$36.95
Get it as soon as Tuesday, Mar 26
In Stock
Sold by amazingwildcat and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
+
$19.96
In Stock
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
+
$14.71
In Stock
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Total price:
To see our price, add these items to your cart.
Details
Added to Cart
These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers.
Choose items to buy together.

From the manufacturer

k

Deep under the sea in Bikini Bottom, Spongebob Squarepants can usually be found grilling up Krabby Patties at the Krusty Krab, the finest eating establishment ever established for eating. But when the world's most dedicated fry cook isn't at work, you'll find him in his pineapple house with his pet snail Gary, jellyfishing with his best pal Patrick, or practicing his kah-rah-tay with Sandy. No matter what he's up to, Spongebob's eterally sunny outlook makes even the most ordinary day the BEST DAY EVER!

s

f

jk

Spongebob Squarepants

Spongebob is incurably optimistic, innocent, earnest and well- meaning - about EVERYTHING. He loves hi job as a fry cook and spending time with best friends, especially when they're jellyfishing or practicing kah-rah-tay.

Patrick Star

Spongebob's best friend is dimwitted, not stupid (there's a difference!). His hobbies include sleeping and lying dormant.

Squidward Tentacles

Squidward is Spongebob's stick-in-the-mud neighbor. He's embittered, whiny, aloof and an awful musician (although he has no idea...).

Sandy Cheeks

Sandy is one of Spongebob's closest friends. She's from Texas, loves sports (especially kah-rah-tay!) and inventing things.

c

c

c

Gary the Snail

Meow.

Mr. Krabs

Mr. Krabs is the penny- pinching owner of the Krusty Krab. The only thing he likes more than money is his whale of a daughter, Pearl.

Plankton

Plankton is the microscopic (not to be mistaken for a roach) owner of the Chum Bucket who'll stop at nothing to get the secret formula for making Krabby Patties. He went to college and aspires to achieve world domination.

c

Look out for more Nickelodeon products from your favorite shows, like PAW Patrol, Sunny Day, Top Wing, Jojo Siwa and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on Amazon.

Product details

• MPAA rating ‏ : ‎ NR (Not Rated)
  • Product Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 0.7 x 7.5 x 5.4 inches; 14.08 ounces
  • Media Format ‏ : ‎ NTSC
  • Release date ‏ : ‎ May 23, 2017
  • Actors ‏ : ‎ David Bowie, Carolyn Lawrence, Clancy Brown, Susan Boyajian, Tom Kenny
  • Studio ‏ : ‎ PARAMOUNT
  • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B06XX7RBRD
  • Number of discs ‏ : ‎ 14
  • Customer Reviews:
    4.8 4.8 out of 5 stars 2,237 ratings

Customer reviews

4.8 out of 5 stars
4.8 out of 5
2,237 global ratings
IT'S THE BEST DVD EVER!
4 Stars
IT'S THE BEST DVD EVER!
I can finally watch all my favorite Spongebob episodes!!! I'm very happy with this release. The DVD case is not perfect because every time I take one disc out of case I'm scared it could break or get scratched. The price is good so I can't complain more about it. Hoping for a future Blu-ray release for the 25th anniversary celebration this year. Fingers crossed!!!
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry, there was an error
Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on December 21, 2023
Reviewed in the United States on December 9, 2023
Reviewed in the United States on September 14, 2023
One person found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on December 13, 2018
Customer image
5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Collection of Sponge-tastic Episodes!
Reviewed in the United States on December 13, 2018
The first five seasons of everyone’s favorite cartoon sponge; SpongeBob SquarePants. This disc includes 100 episodes, spanning 13 discs (14 if you count the Special Features disc). The collection includes every episode of the first 5 seasons, in production order.

It’s a cheaper, and more complete way to get these seasons, since the Season One disc available on Amazon doesn’t include the pilot. This one does. These discs even includes all three variations of the episode „Shanghied”, which when aired originally led the audience choose how it’d end. Since then it has only been broadcasted as the audience voted. Thankfully this collection gives the option to play al of the alternative endings. I am very happy with this purchase, and have already watched all of the episodes, and the special features.

The Special Features disc is interesting. It includes a mini documentary on SpongeBob with appearances of various celebrities, and also the cast and crew of the show. There is also a music-video, a mini-episode called „Lessons from Bikini Bottoms” (mostly using clips from the show), and also the pilot „Help Wanted” with a fun multi-language twist.

I must say that this is the best oreder I’ve placed on here yet! The only thing that was a minor let-down is that there is no option to turn on subtitles. Other than that, this is the perfect gift for any SpongeBob fan!
Images in this review
Customer image Customer image Customer image
Customer imageCustomer imageCustomer image
62 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on August 23, 2023
Customer image
5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect SpongeBob DVD For Beginners! BUY NOW!
Reviewed in the United States on August 23, 2023
This Is Nice For A SpongeBob DVD Beginners For DVD Collection!
Images in this review
Customer image
Customer image
Reviewed in the United States on January 13, 2023
2 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on January 12, 2024
Customer image
4.0 out of 5 stars IT'S THE BEST DVD EVER!
Reviewed in the United States on January 12, 2024
I can finally watch all my favorite Spongebob episodes!!! I'm very happy with this release. The DVD case is not perfect because every time I take one disc out of case I'm scared it could break or get scratched. The price is good so I can't complain more about it. Hoping for a future Blu-ray release for the 25th anniversary celebration this year. Fingers crossed!!!
Images in this review
Customer image
Customer image
Reviewed in the United States on July 14, 2023

Top reviews from other countries

Translate all reviews to English
Alia Schamehorn
5.0 out of 5 stars Good DVDs
Reviewed in Canada on July 30, 2021
Rebecca Wilkinson
1.0 out of 5 stars Always check the reviews!
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 16, 2023
Polilla
2.0 out of 5 stars Los mejores capítulos
Reviewed in Mexico on November 27, 2018
5 people found this helpful
Lou Fiegehen
1.0 out of 5 stars The DVD was set at an American code would not play on Australian dcd
Reviewed in Australia on November 17, 2021
Isabelle
1.0 out of 5 stars est seulement en anglais
Reviewed in Canada on December 31, 2022