To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
FREE Returns
Added to

Sorry, there was a problem.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.

Sorry, there was a problem.

List unavailable.

4400: The Complete Series

4.7 4.7 out of 5 stars 841 ratings
Amazon's Choice highlights highly rated, well-priced products available to ship immediately.
Amazon's Choice

To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
FREE Returns
Additional DVD options Edition Discs
Price
New from Used from
DVD
May 2, 2017
$17.99 $14.70

Purchase options and add-ons

Genre Science Fiction & Fantasy/Television
Format NTSC, Subtitled
Contributor Joel Gretsch, Helen Shaver, Michael W. Watkins, Douglas Petrie, Chilton Crane, David Straiton, John Behring, Conchita Campbell, Yves Simoneau, Leslie Libman, Garret Dillahunt, Jody Thompson, Kaj-Erik Eriksen, Colin Bucksey, Scott Peters, Brent Karl Clackson, Michael Narducci, Samantha Ferris, Ira Steven Behr, Oz Scott, Amy Berg, Peter Coyote, Jenni Baird, Richard Kahan, Craig Ross Jr., Mahershalalhashbaz Ali, Vincent Misiano, Jeffrey Combs, Aaron Lipstadt, Craig Sweeny, Nick Gomez, Karina Lombard, Chad Faust, Patrick Flueger, Megalyn Echikunwoke, Kavan Smith, Bill Campbell, Milan Cheylov, Morgan Beggs, Summer Glau, Natasha Gregson Wagner, Laura Allen, Lexa Doig, Tim Hunter, Jacqueline McKenzie, Brooke Nevin, C. Ernst Harth See more
Language English
Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping.

Frequently bought together

$20.77
Get it as soon as Tuesday, Apr 2
In Stock
Sold by TheBuyz and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
+
$22.99
In Stock
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
+
$27.13
In Stock
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Total price:
To see our price, add these items to your cart.
Details
Added to Cart
These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers.
Choose items to buy together.

Product details

• Product Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 0.7 x 7.5 x 5.4 inches; 14.4 ounces
  • Director ‏ : ‎ Michael Narducci, Michael W. Watkins, Helen Shaver, Milan Cheylov, Tim Hunter
  • Media Format ‏ : ‎ NTSC, Subtitled
  • Release date ‏ : ‎ May 2, 2017
  • Actors ‏ : ‎ C. Ernst Harth, Jacqueline McKenzie, Joel Gretsch, Patrick Flueger, Conchita Campbell
  • Dubbed: ‏ : ‎ Spanish
  • Subtitles: ‏ : ‎ English, Spanish, Portuguese
  • Producers ‏ : ‎ Brent Karl Clackson
  • Studio ‏ : ‎ Paramount
  • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B06XN5XN6J
  • Number of discs ‏ : ‎ 14
  • Customer Reviews:
    4.7 4.7 out of 5 stars 841 ratings

Customer reviews

4.7 out of 5 stars
4.7 out of 5
841 global ratings
Best line: It's Hard to Coverup a Resurrection
5 Stars
Best line: It's Hard to Coverup a Resurrection
I thought the TV series, The 4400, had some pretty powerful movie metaphor material. But when Tom Baldwin (intelligence agent) answers his department head about why hundreds of people were protesting for the holding of Jordan Collier (JC), his answer is the best line in the entire movie series. He said: [Tell DC] "it's hard to cover up a resurrection." We are entering a new era where the resurrection of Jesus Christ will be widely known. The mechanisms for censorship and propaganda will simply no longer work. Instead, there will be testimonies from within and outside "the system" that now controls us. The days of a cabal leading a satanic conspiracy and pulling the strings of our government and corporate world are ending. When I bought the TV series on Amazon three years ago, I noticed many people were upset that the series ended without a definitive conclusion; some were even angry. But that was necessary, in my opinion, to be a prophetic snapshot of this new era. On the other hand, many Christians were offended that someone could symbolically represent end-time events through a TV series. I found the series a profound imaginative examination of how God could transform this world through his followers that he would gift to do extraordinary things. It just so happens that we are sitting at the threshold of this end times era that I believe the TV series deals with, including the government injecting people with something without telling them. Our current-day prophets, such as Julie Green (Rumble) have given us many words about God moving in unprecedented ways in this new era, and His people will get to do many great things never seen before. I can't wait to get to do my part.
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry, there was an error
Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on March 16, 2024
Reviewed in the United States on February 29, 2024
Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2024
Reviewed in the United States on March 15, 2024
Reviewed in the United States on October 25, 2022
Customer image
5.0 out of 5 stars Best line: It's Hard to Coverup a Resurrection
Reviewed in the United States on October 25, 2022
I thought the TV series, The 4400, had some pretty powerful movie metaphor material. But when Tom Baldwin (intelligence agent) answers his department head about why hundreds of people were protesting for the holding of Jordan Collier (JC), his answer is the best line in the entire movie series. He said: [Tell DC] "it's hard to cover up a resurrection." We are entering a new era where the resurrection of Jesus Christ will be widely known. The mechanisms for censorship and propaganda will simply no longer work. Instead, there will be testimonies from within and outside "the system" that now controls us. The days of a cabal leading a satanic conspiracy and pulling the strings of our government and corporate world are ending.

When I bought the TV series on Amazon three years ago, I noticed many people were upset that the series ended without a definitive conclusion; some were even angry. But that was necessary, in my opinion, to be a prophetic snapshot of this new era. On the other hand, many Christians were offended that someone could symbolically represent end-time events through a TV series. I found the series a profound imaginative examination of how God could transform this world through his followers that he would gift to do extraordinary things. It just so happens that we are sitting at the threshold of this end times era that I believe the TV series deals with, including the government injecting people with something without telling them. Our current-day prophets, such as Julie Green (Rumble) have given us many words about God moving in unprecedented ways in this new era, and His people will get to do many great things never seen before. I can't wait to get to do my part.
Images in this review
Customer image
Customer image
12 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on November 28, 2023
Reviewed in the United States on October 29, 2008
52 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on September 12, 2023
One person found this helpful

Top reviews from other countries

Translate all reviews to English
C & M
5.0 out of 5 stars Gran serie y excelente box set!
Reviewed in Mexico on July 27, 2020
3 people found this helpful
Amazon Customer
4.0 out of 5 stars Be sure your DVD can play these old movies.
Reviewed in Australia on July 5, 2020
Dia
5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Trust The Nay-Sayers
Reviewed in Canada on July 19, 2015
18 people found this helpful
Coralie
5.0 out of 5 stars Best underrated show
Reviewed in Canada on June 5, 2022
J. S. West
4.0 out of 5 stars I could do without the religious undertones
Reviewed in Canada on February 12, 2022