$42.93
FREE Returns
FREE delivery Friday, May 24
Or fastest delivery Thursday, May 23. Order within 6 hrs 52 mins
In Stock
$$42.93 () Includes selected options. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Details
Price
Subtotal
$$42.93
Subtotal
Initial payment breakdown
Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout.
Ships from
Amazon
Ships from
Amazon
Returns
30-day easy returns
30-day easy returns
This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt.
Returns
30-day easy returns
This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt.
Payment
Secure transaction
Your transaction is secure
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Learn more
Payment
Secure transaction
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Learn more

Beauty And The Beast (2012): The Complete Series

4.6 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,084 ratings

$42.93
FREE Returns
Additional DVD options Edition Discs
Price
New from Used from
DVD
May 30, 2017
$42.93
$42.93 $36.83
DVD $68.71 $69.77
{"desktop_buybox_group_1":[{"displayPrice":"$42.93","priceAmount":42.93,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"42","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"93","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"dQl5UtK8gx1eZov58mXlL0q4ogNNaDBibxeqn5vFl15rl49NJ5EFNJYP%2FdqMYQPKPbpB%2FL3gSR3FJzGyJHphsh7iOncssQnHOVN12S5tm71w5aR9QBOaUqILTKAlP7aUZ%2B5TGwuyItkJJ8HgXDGRXJ9DYEGlSJGlD%2BKQk%2FdiEVxKWfZPmspmBw%3D%3D","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"NEW","aapiBuyingOptionIndex":0}]}

Purchase options and add-ons

Format NTSC
Contributor Jay Ryan
Language English
Number Of Discs 1
Publication Date May 30, 2017
Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping.

Frequently bought together

$42.93
Get it as soon as Friday, May 24
In Stock
Sold by Poseidon Distribution and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
+
$56.00
In Stock
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
+
$35.99
Only 3 left in stock - order soon.
Sold by B50 Trading Company and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
Total price:
To see our price, add these items to your cart.
Details
Added to Cart
Some of these items ship sooner than the others.
Choose items to buy together.

Product Description

Paramount Beauty And The Beast 2012 The Complete Series (DVD)

Product details

• Product Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 0.7 x 7.5 x 5.4 inches; 13.6 ounces
  • Media Format ‏ : ‎ NTSC
  • Release date ‏ : ‎ May 30, 2017
  • Actors ‏ : ‎ Jay Ryan
  • Subtitles: ‏ : ‎ Spanish, Portuguese, English
  • Studio ‏ : ‎ Paramount
  • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B06XNWXGDD
  • Number of discs ‏ : ‎ 1
  • Customer Reviews:
    4.6 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,084 ratings

Customer reviews

4.6 out of 5 stars
4.6 out of 5
1,084 global ratings
Five Stars
5 Stars
Five Stars
I absolutely love this series. I can't stop watching it repeatedly.
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry, there was an error
Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on March 15, 2024
I like the ease in finding this series and being able to get them as fast as I did.
Reviewed in the United States on March 5, 2024
It was great. Better than I expected. Glad I purchased it! Great packaging too!
Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2024
This box set is beautiful in looks and the quality of the dvds is superb.
One person found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2017
I love the series Beauty and the Beast, New and Old. The main characters are still Catherine and Vincent but the storyline has been updated to appeal to a younger generation. For instance Catherine (portrayed by actress Kristin Kreuk from Smallville t.v. series) in the new series is a homicide detective while in the old series she was a assistant district attorney. Also Vincent (portrayed by actor Jay Ryan) in the new series became a beast due to government type experimentation while as a doctor in the military, while in the old series Vincent was born a beast not made a beast.

Just loved this series with the new' more action than drama storyline of the old. Also, New series had a crime fighting support team being Catherine's best friend and colleague, Catherine's little sister, and Vincent's genius best friend. Also unlike the old series the new series had a happy conclusion as benefiting the Beauty and the Beast franchise.

SIDE NOTE: If you liked actress Jessica Alba in James Cameron's Dark Angel series (of the 90s) than you will most likely enjoy this updated Beauty and the Beast series. I loved it!!
5 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2018
So excited about this series being released in a box set! Such a thrilling show!!

Kat is a NYCPD detective haunted by her mother's murder and the "beast" that saved her from meeting the same fate that awful night. She encounters a case that brings the case back to the present with parallels. Enter Vincent, the "beast"; a doctor who lost his brothers in the Twin Towers and enlisted in the military afterwards. While enlisted he was recruited to be a part of a "super soilder" program that altered his DNA. When the program yielded uncontrollable killing machines, the government washed it, issuing a kill order on the subjects. Vincent was able to fake his death and with the help of his best friend, JP, has lived in secret.

The show revolves around the connection between Vincent and Kat as well as the people in their respective lives. It also has the suspense of the organization who created the super soilders still hunting for Vincent through any and all means necessary.
12 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on June 13, 2021
I love this show. The set arrived in a timely fashion. It was also well packaged. Upon opening it up my first thought was the printed cover looked a little off. I thought oh no I hope it’s not boot legged. I continued to open it all the way. The whole set came in a one large box. Upon looking at each disc they looked GREAT. I put it in the DVD player and it play just fine. Seemed to be clearer than Netflix. Overall I was very pleased with this purchase and if you like this show I would definitely buy it to add to your collection.
5 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on February 22, 2022
The quality is great. It's the female lead who brings the over all rating down. Obvious she likes herself way too much. Thought that when she was on Smallville.
Reviewed in the United States on March 30, 2022
We found this series after it has aired. We love it, and so great to have the complete series now. Great movie nights.

Top reviews from other countries

Translate all reviews to English
W
5.0 out of 5 stars Alles oK!
Reviewed in Germany on April 13, 2024
Schnelle Lieferung, alles OK!
Mark spencer
5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 6, 2024
The girl friend is very happy with her gift.
Moreira patricia
5.0 out of 5 stars Je bien reçu comme dans la date officielle
Reviewed in France on January 25, 2024
Je recommande étant superbe je adora
Gabriele FalZetti
5.0 out of 5 stars C'e'kristine kreuk,e'intrigante
Reviewed in Italy on April 29, 2024
È bello bello bello
Hornet
1.0 out of 5 stars Attention version Française ! Seulement en Anglais ou en Néerlandais !!
Reviewed in France on September 29, 2021
ATTTENTION !!! Aucune saison en version française ! Seulement en Anglais et en Néerlandais !!
9 people found this helpful