Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

05-19-2017, 03:42 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 199 posts since Nov 2009
Are there any fans of Alain Delon's 1975 adventure film ZORRO here? I know the movie finally got an official DVD release here in North America a few years back, but it's running time was still short of the two hour mark. I've been trying to get a complete print of this film for so many years that I finally just tracked down all the elements (from about 8 different DVD sources) and cut the thing back together myself. My full-length print runs 2 hours and six minutes. If anybody else is interested in the complete movie, give me a shout.