To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
FREE Returns
Added to

Sorry, there was a problem.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.

Sorry, there was a problem.

List unavailable.

Speed Racer: The Complete Series

4.8 4.8 out of 5 stars 2,031 ratings
IMDb7.2/10.0
Amazon's Choice highlights highly rated, well-priced products available to ship immediately.
Amazon's Choice

To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
FREE Returns
Additional DVD options Edition Discs
Price
New from Used from
DVD
May 30, 2017
DVD
$15.99 $9.98
Watch Instantly with Per Episode Buy Season

Purchase options and add-ons

Genre Television, DVD Movie, Blu-ray Movie, Anime & Manga, Action & Adventure
Format NTSC, Widescreen, Subtitled
Contributor Peter Fernandez, Jack Grimes, Corinne Orr, Jack Curtis
Language English
Number Of Discs 6
Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping.

Customers usually keep this item

This product has fewer returns than average compared to similar products.

Frequently bought together

$15.99
Get it as soon as Monday, Apr 1
In Stock
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
+
$10.99
In Stock
+
$14.99
In Stock
Total price:
To see our price, add these items to your cart.
Details
Added to Cart
Choose items to buy together.

From the manufacturer

Speed Racer - Complete Series

Ready, set, GO! GO! GO!

Here comes Speed Racer!

Speed Racer is an 18-year-old boy who dreams of driving his car, the incredible Mach 5, in professional races around the world. When the going gets tough and meddling crooks keep him from the finish line, he always finds a way to make it through. Join Trixie, Pops, Spritle, Chim Chim, and the whole gang as they root for Speed in the most nail-biting, death-defying races in history!

Product Description

On your mark, get set, GO! GO! GO! Speed Racer is an 18-year-old boy who dreams of driving his car, the incredible Mach 5, in professional races around the world. When the going gets tough and meddling crooks keep him from the finish line, he always finds a way to make it through. Join Trixie, Pops, Spritle, Chim Chim, and the whole gang as they root for Speed in the most nail-biting, death-defying races in history!

Product details

• Aspect Ratio ‏ : ‎ 1.33:1
  • MPAA rating ‏ : ‎ NR (Not Rated)
  • Product Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 0.7 x 7.5 x 5.4 inches; 7.05 ounces
  • Director ‏ : ‎ Peter Fernandez
  • Media Format ‏ : ‎ NTSC, Widescreen, Subtitled
  • Run time ‏ : ‎ 21 hours and 40 minutes
  • Release date ‏ : ‎ May 30, 2017
  • Actors ‏ : ‎ Peter Fernandez, Jack Curtis, Corinne Orr, Jack Grimes
  • Subtitles: ‏ : ‎ English
  • Language ‏ : ‎ English (Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono)
  • Studio ‏ : ‎ Funimation
  • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B06X9FSCSV
  • Country of Origin ‏ : ‎ USA
  • Number of discs ‏ : ‎ 6
  • Customer Reviews:
    4.8 4.8 out of 5 stars 2,031 ratings

Customer reviews

4.8 out of 5 stars
4.8 out of 5
2,031 global ratings
Here Comes Speed Racer ... To Blu Ray
5 Stars
Here Comes Speed Racer ... To Blu Ray
EDIT Statement from Funi about the issue can be found on line. It basically says that it was a printing error on their part. The DVD release does not have this error, and that there will be a Colectors Edition of Speed Racer as well as Mach GoGoGo later this year. So if you have not ordered you may want to hold off for a CEI just received my copy in the mail so lets take a look, and before I start I want to get it out of the way that this is the English Dub. The original is said to be coming out at a later date. That said lets continue.The set comes with a slip cover where everything on the front besides speed racer has a shimmer to it. The backs seem to be identical. On the outside of the package details state that the discs are Region A. There are two audio tracks both are Dolby True HD. One is English two channel mono, and the other is Japanese 2.0. However after looking at the Set Up Menu in Disc One there are no Audio choices it is just listed as English The video is listed as 1080P HD Native in 4.3 ratio. It also has English SDH.Inside the package there are pictures printed on the inside of the jacket, but it is not a reverse-able cover. All five discs contain the same art work. The discs have 12 episodes each except for the last one. There is no insert or booklet inside the case.Playing the first episode the the Trans Lux and copyright information seem to be gone. However the white Speed Racer logo is used. I am not sure if and how the ending was different between versions to compare those. There is a Play All, Episodes, and Set Up I looked at Disc One and Disc Five and could not find any special features. a little insert and/or some special features would have put it over the top for me.Skimming through the first episode visuals seem rather clean and sharp. There is of course a little mark here and there, but that is to be expected with how old everything is. It still looks really great. Overall pretty happy at first go over.
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry, there was an error
Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on February 10, 2024
2 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2017
27 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on May 30, 2017
Customer image
5.0 out of 5 stars Here Comes Speed Racer ... To Blu Ray
Reviewed in the United States on May 30, 2017
EDIT Statement from Funi about the issue can be found on line. It basically says that it was a printing error on their part. The DVD release does not have this error, and that there will be a Colectors Edition of Speed Racer as well as Mach GoGoGo later this year. So if you have not ordered you may want to hold off for a CE

I just received my copy in the mail so lets take a look, and before I start I want to get it out of the way that this is the English Dub. The original is said to be coming out at a later date. That said lets continue.

The set comes with a slip cover where everything on the front besides speed racer has a shimmer to it. The backs seem to be identical. On the outside of the package details state that the discs are Region A. There are two audio tracks both are Dolby True HD. One is English two channel mono, and the other is Japanese 2.0. However after looking at the Set Up Menu in Disc One there are no Audio choices it is just listed as English The video is listed as 1080P HD Native in 4.3 ratio. It also has English SDH.

Inside the package there are pictures printed on the inside of the jacket, but it is not a reverse-able cover. All five discs contain the same art work. The discs have 12 episodes each except for the last one. There is no insert or booklet inside the case.

Playing the first episode the the Trans Lux and copyright information seem to be gone. However the white Speed Racer logo is used. I am not sure if and how the ending was different between versions to compare those. There is a Play All, Episodes, and Set Up I looked at Disc One and Disc Five and could not find any special features. a little insert and/or some special features would have put it over the top for me.

Skimming through the first episode visuals seem rather clean and sharp. There is of course a little mark here and there, but that is to be expected with how old everything is. It still looks really great. Overall pretty happy at first go over.
Images in this review
Customer image Customer image Customer image Customer image Customer image
Customer imageCustomer imageCustomer imageCustomer imageCustomer image
88 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2023
5 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on March 14, 2023
5 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on August 16, 2023
2 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on July 2, 2023
4 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2021
7 people found this helpful

Top reviews from other countries

Translate all reviews to English
Ryan B.
5.0 out of 5 stars Watched this show as a kid
Reviewed in Canada on December 24, 2022
Customer image
Ryan B.
5.0 out of 5 stars Watched this show as a kid
Reviewed in Canada on December 24, 2022
I was a big fan of this show as a kid. I decided to buy this series to relive those memories and also to watch with my nephews.
The dvds came in great shape and cool cover art.
Images in this review
Customer image
Customer image
jh
5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 29, 2023
Enrique Rodriguez Palacios
5.0 out of 5 stars Genial
Reviewed in Mexico on January 31, 2021
Marco
5.0 out of 5 stars SPEED RACER SERIE COMPLETA
Reviewed in Italy on June 3, 2020