Go Back   TVPast Forums > TV Collector Resources > Buy TV: Shopping Deals and Tips

06-09-2017, 05:20 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 241 posts since Jun 2005
I have the Real Ghostbusters with German and English audio and on-screen English episode titles/credits. I think it's about 21 discs if I recall correctly. It includes the Slimer! episodes. This set is from official Germany retail. The only other legit source of ALL episodes (with or without slimer!) would be the time life set, as the individual 10 US volumes do not include all the eps and there's no word on additional volumes.

I received a slightly damaged set (re: case and box) and was allowed to keep it and it's got some nice art stickers, postcards. Not much but it's nice. I have pics and more details if anyone is interested. Please PM me your e-mail address and I will send them to you. I am looking for maybe $50-65 for it (with that price including expedited shipping to the US mainland from the US mainland).

Thanks.