Buy new:
$8.42
FREE delivery Friday, May 24 on orders shipped by Amazon over $35
Ships from: Amazon
Sold by: 1941books
Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime FREE Returns
FREE delivery Friday, May 24 on orders shipped by Amazon over $35. Order within 10 hrs 19 mins
Only 1 left in stock - order soon.
$$8.42 () Includes selected options. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Details
Price
Subtotal
$$8.42
Subtotal
Initial payment breakdown
Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout.
Ships from
Amazon
Ships from
Amazon
Sold by
Sold by
Returns
30-day easy returns
30-day easy returns
This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt.
Returns
30-day easy returns
This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt.
Payment
Secure transaction
Your transaction is secure
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Learn more
Payment
Secure transaction
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Learn more
Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime FREE Returns
Case artwork shows light to moderate signs of wear. Disc or discs are in good shape showing minimal signs of use wear.
FREE delivery Saturday, May 25 on orders shipped by Amazon over $35. Order within 20 hrs 4 mins
Only 1 left in stock - order soon.
$$8.42 () Includes selected options. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Details
Price
Subtotal
$$8.42
Subtotal
Initial payment breakdown
Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout.

Class: Series One

4.5 4.5 out of 5 stars 185 ratings

$8.42 with 72 percent savings
List Price: $29.98

The List Price is the suggested retail price of a new product as provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller. Except for books, Amazon will display a List Price if the product was purchased by customers on Amazon or offered by other retailers at or above the List Price in at least the past 90 days. List prices may not necessarily reflect the product's prevailing market price.
Learn more
Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime
FREE Returns
Additional DVD options Edition Discs
Price
New from Used from
DVD
July 11, 2017
$8.42
$5.00 $3.00
{"desktop_buybox_group_1":[{"displayPrice":"$8.42","priceAmount":8.42,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"8","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"42","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"ZMkTCID3zQIphSjzrK9edUHrYRNXi6O%2BYgEof1aqMNw6bdXul7aMai9jcUDN74EiyZSWAajO%2BkaWSusjlj%2F6XDlvA3%2BZbiKv516NTTeRBrlyQKMCV49YNF%2FJQl0CvX8ztdFC4Wnm8Jq0zIX9TUhYiGRfLj92OiHrVzSNn4DcHXykViZrZYjYwj513m6TB0Hs","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"NEW","aapiBuyingOptionIndex":0}, {"displayPrice":"$7.16","priceAmount":7.16,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"7","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"16","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"ZMkTCID3zQIphSjzrK9edUHrYRNXi6O%2BjDpMOiDYBlqz6hat6ZHDo4lgAMUSBK8d46p6Fgx3iM0WiIiL123Ddna%2FKPu4Bcw7G6nJfwGpUd6HqJVxmenIyJB%2BiYa%2ByyzpU3Nyn1YyPyWgI70pbVqNJJPYOtBhEjKvwvUf0L%2BDV9R4Q1%2FdoW1m8g%3D%3D","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"USED","aapiBuyingOptionIndex":1}]}

Purchase options and add-ons

Genre Feature
Format Dolby, NTSC
Contributor Various
Language English
Number Of Discs 2
Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping.

Frequently bought together

$8.42
Get it as soon as Tuesday, May 28
Only 6 left in stock - order soon.
Sold by ULTIMATE BEST OF BEST and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
+
$22.99
Get it as soon as Friday, May 24
In Stock
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
+
$40.64
Get it Jun 4 - 20
In Stock
Ships from and sold by RAREWAVES-IMPORTS.
Total price:
To see our price, add these items to your cart.
Details
Added to Cart
Some of these items ship sooner than the others.
Choose items to buy together.

Product Description

Class (DVD)

From the makers of Doctor Who, written by award-winning author Patrick Ness, Class is scary, funny, and as painful and sharp as youth. Like all teenagers, the students at Coal Hill Academy have hidden secrets and desires. They are facing their own worst fears, navigating a life of friends, parents, school, sex, sorrow – and possibly the end of existence. The very walls of space and time are starting to thin. Something is pressing on the other side: something waiting for its chance to kill everyone and everything, to bring us all into Shadow. Fear is coming. Tragedy is coming. War is coming.

]]>

Product details

• Product Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 0.7 x 7.5 x 5.4 inches; 3.2 ounces
  • Director ‏ : ‎ Various
  • Media Format ‏ : ‎ Dolby, NTSC
  • Run time ‏ : ‎ 5 hours and 50 minutes
  • Release date ‏ : ‎ July 11, 2017
  • Actors ‏ : ‎ Various
  • Studio ‏ : ‎ BBC
  • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B06ZZ3JBZC
  • Number of discs ‏ : ‎ 2
  • Customer Reviews:
    4.5 4.5 out of 5 stars 185 ratings

Customer reviews

4.5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5
185 global ratings

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2021
“Class” from the BBC spun-off from “Doctor Who” during the tenure of Twelfth Doctor Peter Capaldi and helped fill the void in the franchise left after the end of “The Sarah Jane Adventures” and “Torchwood,” much like the “K-9 and Company” pilot did in 1981. The series takes place at the Coal Hill Academy, which has been a part of “Doctor Who” continuity since its first episode in 1963, and tonally fits somewhere between the all-ages “Sarah Jane Adventures” and the much more adult “Torchwood.”

The series stars Greg Austin as Charlie Smith (an alien prince posing as a human student), Fady Elsayed as Ram Sing (a football player who has met the Doctor), Sophie Hopkins as April MacLean (a student whose life is changed by meeting extraterrestrials), Vivian Oparah as Tanya Adeola (a child prodigy student), and Katherine Kelly as Miss Andrea Quill (physics teacher and secret alien). Further connecting this series to “Doctor Who,” Peter Capaldi makes an appearance as the Doctor and Nigel Betts appears as Francis Armitage, a role he previously played in the “Doctor Who” episodes “Into the Dalek,” “The Caretaker,” and “Dark Water.”

Overall, the series is enjoyable for “Doctor Who” fans, specifically of the era coinciding with Capaldi’s tenure as the Doctor. It’s well-crafted and resembles other supernatural thrillers for teens and young adults. It’s a pity the show never got further seasons to fully develop into something bigger, but fans of “Doctor Who” who also enjoyed “Torchwood” and “The Sarah Jane Adventures” should give it a watch.
8 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on September 1, 2019
Dr. Who came to the USA with Tom Baker as the the Doctor. (PBS also showed many of the earlier episodes which were available on tape.) I have been watching and enjoying Dr. Who ever since then (the early series, and the later series), including the more recent spinoffs (Sarah Jane, and Torchwood). I really enjoyed Class also. It's a little bit of a cross between Torchwood and 90210 style series. So even though I am far from being a teenager myself (65), I still really enjoyed this series. It has characters which were being slowly developed into complex people we could identify with, it had the usual cast of alien good and bad characters and worlds, it had cool special effects, intricate plots which worked both as individual episodes and an ongoing story arc, plenty of action and excitement, and a moral underlay to the characters and stories which made it feel "right" as a Dr. Who spinoff.

I was really sorry the series ended so quickly. Shame on the networks for having no faith in beloved sci-fi genres! They seem to keep making the same mistakes over and over again! Almost every sci-fi series I enjoy and get in to ends up being terminated before the story arc is allowed to finish. And the really poorly written sci-fi with no real story arc whatsoever seems to just go on forever taking up airspace with its drivel. It would appear that network programmers have no intelligence or attention span beyond that of a toddler! Sci-fi audiences don't want soap operas or fluff pieces. We want well written drama with long plot arcs and well developed characters which can remain interesting over time and to all ages of fans. Forget about the viewers who drop in and out of series programs like tapas samplers, and cater to the loyal sci-fi fans who love these better quality long running series - and stop cancelling them before they run their story arc!
17 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on July 26, 2022
Curiosity gets me again. Not a bad concept, good character development, and excellent costumes and special effects but too much dialogue for this viewer spoiled by the DC adventures on the CW. Could have used a little more humor and lightness.
One person found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on September 13, 2023
I am happy I was able to buy a copy of this series season one that I have never seen before.
Reviewed in the United States on December 31, 2022
I watched this series when it was first broadcast here in the US. It’s a very good Dr. Who spin-off. I loved all the characters and the writing was superb. I’m just sorry it was just one season. It’s definitely worth watching if you’re a Dr. Who fan!
3 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on February 13, 2022
The Doctor has set up two aliens, the last of there kind at the remodeled Cole Hill School. Now a high school and not middle school. The are the remains of a war however they fought on different sides. They are left there to help keep the peace on Earth while the Doctor is away. Anymore would be spoilers of a fine series. Wish it had more seasons.
Reviewed in the United States on March 14, 2021
Was only so-so. Stories & acting sub par compared to Dr. Who & torchwood. Glad this show did not continue.
2 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2023
Enjoyed this DW offshoot.

Top reviews from other countries

Translate all reviews to English
martial2694
5.0 out of 5 stars neuf
Reviewed in Canada on July 29, 2022
recus neuf merci !
mariano
5.0 out of 5 stars Buen producto
Reviewed in Mexico on July 24, 2018
Buen producto
Breck Liles
5.0 out of 5 stars Aliens and humans can work together.
Reviewed in Canada on November 6, 2021
Intriguing stories in the Doctor Who tradition. Good cast.
Chuck Beaudoin
4.0 out of 5 stars Only 1 season
Reviewed in Canada on August 11, 2019
This Doctor Who spinoff really deserved a second season if for nothing else but to wrap up the story line. Just as you get into the characters and ideas this short lived series ends
Andrew Foster
4.0 out of 5 stars Doctor Who spinoff.
Reviewed in Canada on October 10, 2017
Enjoyable show. Not much tie in with Doctor Who, but the 12th Doctor appears in the first episode. A bit more adult that Doctor Who. And I found the accents a bit hard to understand. More so than most British shows I thought. But I liked it. A shame they're not doing a 2nd season.