$7.98
Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime FREE Returns
FREE delivery Friday, May 31 on orders shipped by Amazon over $35. Order within 17 hrs 13 mins
Only 1 left in stock - order soon.
$$7.98 () Includes selected options. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Details
Price
Subtotal
$$7.98
Subtotal
Initial payment breakdown
Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout.
Ships from
Amazon
Ships from
Amazon
Returns
30-day easy returns
30-day easy returns
This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt.
Returns
30-day easy returns
This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt.
Payment
Secure transaction
Your transaction is secure
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Learn more
Payment
Secure transaction
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Learn more

Doctor Who: Series 10, Part 2 [DVD]

4.8 4.8 out of 5 stars 334 ratings

$7.98
Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime
FREE Returns
Additional DVD options Edition Discs
Price
New from Used from
DVD
August 27, 2018
$7.98
$4.00 $3.00
{"desktop_buybox_group_1":[{"displayPrice":"$7.98","priceAmount":7.98,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"7","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"98","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"kNbCkCWOVOv81oiDn27qdA6U%2FJ0WwGgUMpyfE3QN2k%2FGoD4L7yNml4U5o4GWuUCVw8aGiuGBwcFql8LGoY7LedWWSb3s4Ukc3TfiH5JQkEZ%2F6EqQyBXYonO%2BgTybD6EtlUIIktx0%2BoyGhOWI2anOvbmG8QTafLGZFaINsLng3sGsa%2Fwz4KP9gE%2Fo8ngzqpRz","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"NEW","aapiBuyingOptionIndex":0}]}

Purchase options and add-ons

Genre Drama, Science Fiction
Format DVD, NTSC
Contributor Various
Initial release date 2018-08-27
Language English
Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping.

Frequently bought together

$7.98
Get it as soon as Friday, May 31
Only 1 left in stock - order soon.
Sold by Retouched Treasures and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
+
$16.75
In Stock
Sold by Blue Eyes Store and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
+
$9.99
In Stock
Sold by QUICK CLIX and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
Total price:
To see our price, add these items to your cart.
Details
Added to Cart
spCSRF_Control
Some of these items ship sooner than the others.
Choose items to buy together.

Product Description

Adventure and intrigue abound as the Doctor sets off on another journey through space and time.

]]>

Product details

• Is Discontinued By Manufacturer ‏ : ‎ No
  • Product Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 0.6 x 5.4 x 7.5 inches; 4 ounces
  • Director ‏ : ‎ Various
  • Media Format ‏ : ‎ DVD, NTSC
  • Run time ‏ : ‎ 5 hours
  • Release date ‏ : ‎ August 27, 2018
  • Actors ‏ : ‎ Various
  • Dubbed: ‏ : ‎ English
  • Studio ‏ : ‎ BBC
  • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B01MYFLZR8
  • Number of discs ‏ : ‎ 2
  • Customer Reviews:
    4.8 4.8 out of 5 stars 334 ratings

Customer reviews

4.8 out of 5 stars
4.8 out of 5
334 global ratings
Old Monsters with New Stories - Many Surprises - Love this Series!
5 Stars
Old Monsters with New Stories - Many Surprises - Love this Series!
I am loving the stories in Season 10, even if Peter Capaldi occasionally looks like a demented scarecrow with too much hair! I like how Bill has lost her breathless student persona – she's grown up. And I can be surprised by Missy all day!More two-parters in the last half of the 10th season. Episode 8 has a great take on the Butterfly Effect. Old Doctor Who adversaries are brought in, refresh your memories of one with Doctor Who, Story 29: The Tenth Planet:...episodes 7 & 8, "The Pyramid at the End of the World" and "The Lie of the Land". A 5,000 year-old pyramid has appeared on the border of Turmezistan, a disputed area with the armed presences of America, China and Russia in a stand-off. The pyramid monks announce, "We will take this world. We will rule it's people. But only when we're asked."Well, THAT's not going to happen.Is it?....episode 9 "Empress of Mars" The TARDIS takes the Doctor, Nardole and Bill to the planet Mars in 1881. There are underground tunnels and – British soldiers from Victoria's reign?!....episode 10 "The Eaters of Light" Aberdeen, Scotland, 200 ad. The very real and historical Ninth Roman Legion disappeared from the British Isles and the history books in ad 120, maybe wiped out by the rebellious Picts. Here we get as good a story as any of what REALLY happened.....episodes 11 & 12 "World Enough and Time" and "The Doctor Falls" The TARDIS answers a distress call from a humongous spaceship, 400 miles long and 100 miles wide. Though there's no one on the bridge, the controls are set to try to reverse its way out of the clutches of a black hole. All of a sudden, the elevators turn on and the blue-skinned Jorj appears, asking in a panic, "Are any of you human?" He checks a read-out and cries, "They're in the lifts, they're coming!... They only come up if they detect human life signs." And everything goes desperately downhill from there.Bonus Features: The last disc has a total of 16 minutes of "Inside Looks" for the 6 episodes of Part 2. Commentators include Steven Moffat, Peter Capaldi and Pearl Mackie (plays Bill). On "World Enough and Time", Moffat gleefully says, "It seems to be about 12 cliffhangers hammering along at once."If you're a Dr Who fan, you probably already know that this is Capaldi's last season as the 12th Doctor, though he will appear in the 2017 Christmas special. It's also Steven Moffat's last season as the head writer/showrunner. I am hoping that Jodie Whittaker will be a great 13th Doctor. I watch "Doctor Who" because I love science fiction, not because I'm stuck on who plays the Doctor.So I'm also hoping that Chris Chibnall, replacing Moffat, will also keep my interest on its toes. His past Doctor Who experience includes writing these episodes:...."42" (episode 7, Series 3, 2007, Doctor Who: The Complete Third Series)...."The Hungry Earth" and "Cold Blood" (2-parter, episodes 8 & 9, Series 5, 2010, Doctor Who: The Complete Fifth Series).... and a favorite of mine, "Dinosaurs on a Spaceship" (episode 2, Series 7, 2012, Doctor Who: Series Seven, Part One)...."The Power of Three" (episode 4, also Series 7, 2012)Favorite quotes –Missy, "I once built a gun out of leaves. Do you think I couldn't get through a door if I wanted to?"Doctor, "Nardole agreed."Nardole, "No I didn't."Doctor, "You did in my head, which is good enough for me."Happy Reader
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry, there was an error
Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on September 18, 2017
I am loving the stories in Season 10, even if Peter Capaldi occasionally looks like a demented scarecrow with too much hair! I like how Bill has lost her breathless student persona – she's grown up. And I can be surprised by Missy all day!

More two-parters in the last half of the 10th season. Episode 8 has a great take on the Butterfly Effect. Old Doctor Who adversaries are brought in, refresh your memories of one with 
Doctor Who, Story 29: The Tenth Planet :
...episodes 7 & 8, "The Pyramid at the End of the World" and "The Lie of the Land". A 5,000 year-old pyramid has appeared on the border of Turmezistan, a disputed area with the armed presences of America, China and Russia in a stand-off. The pyramid monks announce, "We will take this world. We will rule it's people. But only when we're asked."
Well, THAT's not going to happen.
Is it?
....episode 9 "Empress of Mars" The TARDIS takes the Doctor, Nardole and Bill to the planet Mars in 1881. There are underground tunnels and – British soldiers from Victoria's reign?!
....episode 10 "The Eaters of Light" Aberdeen, Scotland, 200 ad. The very real and historical Ninth Roman Legion disappeared from the British Isles and the history books in ad 120, maybe wiped out by the rebellious Picts. Here we get as good a story as any of what REALLY happened.
....episodes 11 & 12 "World Enough and Time" and "The Doctor Falls" The TARDIS answers a distress call from a humongous spaceship, 400 miles long and 100 miles wide. Though there's no one on the bridge, the controls are set to try to reverse its way out of the clutches of a black hole. All of a sudden, the elevators turn on and the blue-skinned Jorj appears, asking in a panic, "Are any of you human?" He checks a read-out and cries, "They're in the lifts, they're coming!... They only come up if they detect human life signs." And everything goes desperately downhill from there.

Bonus Features: The last disc has a total of 16 minutes of "Inside Looks" for the 6 episodes of Part 2. Commentators include Steven Moffat, Peter Capaldi and Pearl Mackie (plays Bill). On "World Enough and Time", Moffat gleefully says, "It seems to be about 12 cliffhangers hammering along at once."

If you're a Dr Who fan, you probably already know that this is Capaldi's last season as the 12th Doctor, though he will appear in the 2017 Christmas special. It's also Steven Moffat's last season as the head writer/showrunner. I am hoping that Jodie Whittaker will be a great 13th Doctor. I watch "Doctor Who" because I love science fiction, not because I'm stuck on who plays the Doctor.

So I'm also hoping that Chris Chibnall, replacing Moffat, will also keep my interest on its toes. His past Doctor Who experience includes writing these episodes:
...."42" (episode 7, Series 3, 2007, 
Doctor Who: The Complete Third Series )
...."The Hungry Earth" and "Cold Blood" (2-parter, episodes 8 & 9, Series 5, 2010, 
Doctor Who: The Complete Fifth Series )
.... and a favorite of mine, "Dinosaurs on a Spaceship" (episode 2, Series 7, 2012, 
Doctor Who: Series Seven, Part One )
...."The Power of Three" (episode 4, also Series 7, 2012)

Favorite quotes –
Missy, "I once built a gun out of leaves. Do you think I couldn't get through a door if I wanted to?"

Doctor, "Nardole agreed."
Nardole, "No I didn't."
Doctor, "You did in my head, which is good enough for me."

Happy Reader
Customer image
5.0 out of 5 stars Old Monsters with New Stories - Many Surprises - Love this Series!
Reviewed in the United States on September 18, 2017
I am loving the stories in Season 10, even if Peter Capaldi occasionally looks like a demented scarecrow with too much hair! I like how Bill has lost her breathless student persona – she's grown up. And I can be surprised by Missy all day!

More two-parters in the last half of the 10th season. Episode 8 has a great take on the Butterfly Effect. Old Doctor Who adversaries are brought in, refresh your memories of one with [[ASIN:B00C6ACVWM Doctor Who, Story 29: The Tenth Planet]]:
...episodes 7 & 8, "The Pyramid at the End of the World" and "The Lie of the Land". A 5,000 year-old pyramid has appeared on the border of Turmezistan, a disputed area with the armed presences of America, China and Russia in a stand-off. The pyramid monks announce, "We will take this world. We will rule it's people. But only when we're asked."
Well, THAT's not going to happen.
Is it?
....episode 9 "Empress of Mars" The TARDIS takes the Doctor, Nardole and Bill to the planet Mars in 1881. There are underground tunnels and – British soldiers from Victoria's reign?!
....episode 10 "The Eaters of Light" Aberdeen, Scotland, 200 ad. The very real and historical Ninth Roman Legion disappeared from the British Isles and the history books in ad 120, maybe wiped out by the rebellious Picts. Here we get as good a story as any of what REALLY happened.
....episodes 11 & 12 "World Enough and Time" and "The Doctor Falls" The TARDIS answers a distress call from a humongous spaceship, 400 miles long and 100 miles wide. Though there's no one on the bridge, the controls are set to try to reverse its way out of the clutches of a black hole. All of a sudden, the elevators turn on and the blue-skinned Jorj appears, asking in a panic, "Are any of you human?" He checks a read-out and cries, "They're in the lifts, they're coming!... They only come up if they detect human life signs." And everything goes desperately downhill from there.

Bonus Features: The last disc has a total of 16 minutes of "Inside Looks" for the 6 episodes of Part 2. Commentators include Steven Moffat, Peter Capaldi and Pearl Mackie (plays Bill). On "World Enough and Time", Moffat gleefully says, "It seems to be about 12 cliffhangers hammering along at once."

If you're a Dr Who fan, you probably already know that this is Capaldi's last season as the 12th Doctor, though he will appear in the 2017 Christmas special. It's also Steven Moffat's last season as the head writer/showrunner. I am hoping that Jodie Whittaker will be a great 13th Doctor. I watch "Doctor Who" because I love science fiction, not because I'm stuck on who plays the Doctor.

So I'm also hoping that Chris Chibnall, replacing Moffat, will also keep my interest on its toes. His past Doctor Who experience includes writing these episodes:
...."42" (episode 7, Series 3, 2007, [[ASIN:B00ANDR1HO Doctor Who: The Complete Third Series]])
...."The Hungry Earth" and "Cold Blood" (2-parter, episodes 8 & 9, Series 5, 2010, [[ASIN:B00B1LKXZ4 Doctor Who: The Complete Fifth Series]])
.... and a favorite of mine, "Dinosaurs on a Spaceship" (episode 2, Series 7, 2012, [[ASIN:B0094GSRYW Doctor Who: Series Seven, Part One]])
...."The Power of Three" (episode 4, also Series 7, 2012)

Favorite quotes –
Missy, "I once built a gun out of leaves. Do you think I couldn't get through a door if I wanted to?"

Doctor, "Nardole agreed."
Nardole, "No I didn't."
Doctor, "You did in my head, which is good enough for me."

Happy Reader
Images in this review
Customer image Customer image Customer image
Customer imageCustomer imageCustomer image
7 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2023
The Dr. pretty much lives up to expectations.
Reviewed in the United States on December 1, 2021
He has me order a lot of titles he can't seem to locate elsewhere. They always come well packaged, in a timely fashion and have always been great quality. Happy husband/ happy wife!
Reviewed in the United States on August 10, 2020
I love Doctor Who. This series did leave a little to be desired in the conclusion with the Master/Missy, but I did enjoy it. The product arrived in perfect condition, no play issues (I've had that happen with several DVD's that I bought in the past that were supposed to be new but had play issues). No complaints.
Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2017
While I sincerely wish that the powers-that-be at the BBC would quit releasing Doctor Who seasons in two parts, that certainly doesn't take away from the fact that I think Peter Capaldi shon like a comet once rid of the old baggage. Bill and Nardole are excellent companions, bringing a bit of comedy and a lot of heart (and some heartache) to the story.
4 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on November 18, 2017
Intense and emotional, and it was fascinating to see Michelle Gomez and John Simm together. I do think Moffat has a bad habit of killing characters off and then resurrecting them, so Chibnall's takeover next season will hopefully eradicate that sentimentality and incompleteness.

Capaldi is, as ever, fantastic to see in action; I'm going to miss him.
Reviewed in the United States on January 12, 2018
I have been a Doctor Who fan since I was in college in the late 60s. I have everything for the last 10 seasons and many of the others going back to the beginning? What more can I say? I am a Doctor Who fan. We will just have to see about the woman Doctor Who, however.
2 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on November 12, 2017
Awesome , totally awesome . Capaldi come into his own as The Doctor with Bill and Nardole . He is leaving a perfect legacy for Jodie Whittaker to take over as the 13th Doctor . The 10th series is the best I've ever seen , just the best .

Top reviews from other countries

Translate all reviews to English
Scottishlass
5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 8, 2020
I’ve really enjoyed all Dr Who Series 1-11 and this was no exception. I’m still laughing at recently discovering I have Past Life Memory from the time of living in a field next to the wall fortified field with a sluice channel? we built in the middle of where detectorist Terry Herbert found The Staffordshire Gold Hoard; I’m at least 1500yrs old (as is English Jenny Cockell who remembers being Irish mother of 6, Mary Sutton from Malahide) making both of us almost twice as old as Dr Who #: )

There’s a thought.
One person found this helpful
fulcrum18
5.0 out of 5 stars Bello
Reviewed in Italy on December 3, 2019
comprensibile anche con i sottotitoli in inglese.
Robert Charette
5.0 out of 5 stars C'est la fin de plusieurs personnages.
Reviewed in Canada on October 30, 2017
Cette série est très bonne. Chaque émission comporte son lot de monstres. J'ai été surpris de voir un doctor who aveugle dans plusieurs
émissions. Ça fait bizarre. La nouvelle compagne du docteur est plus comme celles qui accompagnaient les docteurs avant l'an 2000. Elle
n'a pas la maturité des nouveaux Doctor Who ( depuis 2005 ) jusqu'à Jenna Coleman. Mais c'est quand même bon. C'est la dernière saison
de Peter Capaldi. On ne sait pas qui va le remplacer. Est-ce que Pearl Mackie va rester ?
Aaron Phillip Redditt
5.0 out of 5 stars Two Masters is better than one.
Reviewed in Canada on June 2, 2019
The stakes have never been higher for the 12th Doctor as he faces off against not one, but TWO versions of The Master. The decisions made hurtle us towards Twice Upon a Christmas: the transformation of Capaldi's 12th Doctor into Jodi Whittaker's 13th Doctor
Matthew
5.0 out of 5 stars Really liked the gripping cyberman episode at the end of the ...
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 29, 2017
Really liked the gripping cyberman episode at the end of the series and the episode of the return of John Simms Master was well worth the wait. It's like he had never been away and he was funny in his disguise. The cliffhanger at the end was unexpected.
2 people found this helpful