$14.99
Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime FREE Returns
FREE delivery Friday, May 24 on orders shipped by Amazon over $35. Order within 5 hrs 57 mins
In Stock
$$14.99 () Includes selected options. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Details
Price
Subtotal
$$14.99
Subtotal
Initial payment breakdown
Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout.
Ships from
Amazon.com
Ships from
Amazon.com
Sold by
Amazon.com
Sold by
Amazon.com
Returns
30-day easy returns
30-day easy returns
This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt.
Returns
30-day easy returns
This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt.
Payment
Secure transaction
Your transaction is secure
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Learn more
Payment
Secure transaction
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Learn more

Scorpion: Season Three

4.7 4.7 out of 5 stars 733 ratings

$14.99
Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime
FREE Returns
Additional DVD options Edition Discs
Price
New from Used from
DVD
September 12, 2017
Standard
$14.99
$10.25 $9.96
DVD
$11.87
{"desktop_buybox_group_1":[{"displayPrice":"$14.99","priceAmount":14.99,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"14","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"99","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"iLki4nYHXIcfJmblB7b4jA0RRNiWMVuVy4hpwQ9%2Fq8xsfAJ8DhniU3cvgWPwDUCd0IogstdP2fQbFVSrLYEXbM2ygm6ik0jWCI3S60kqXHYX8HpT8qk67W0USWpRgtUJq8Xdj1aPUanCu3RjTJ28BA%3D%3D","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"NEW","aapiBuyingOptionIndex":0}]}

Purchase options and add-ons

Genre Action, TV, Drama
Format NTSC, Subtitled
Contributor Elyes Gabel, Riley Smith, Robert Patrick, Katharine McPhee, Ari Stidham, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Jadyn Wong See more
Language English
Number Of Discs 6
Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping.

Frequently bought together

$14.99
Get it as soon as Friday, May 24
In Stock
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
+
$13.25
In Stock
+
$30.97
In Stock
Total price:
To see our price, add these items to your cart.
Details
Added to Cart
Choose items to buy together.

From the manufacturer

paramount

Paramount provides premium content to audiences across worldwide. We connect with billions of people. Our studios create content for all audiences, across every genre and format, while our networks and brands forge deep connections with the world’s one of the most diverse audiences. In streaming, our differentiated strategy is scaling rapidly across free, broad pay, and premium.

Paramount Pictures Corporation is an American film and television production company and the main namesake division of Paramount Global

Product Description

Elyes Gabel, Katharine McPhee, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Robert Patrick. IQs are sky high and in high demand for both team leader Walter O'Brien and his Team Scorpion. The group of misfit geniuses combine their mental juices in order to help solve the world's deadliest issues. Includes 25 episodes on 3 DVDs. 2016-17/color/17 hrs., 3 min/NR/widescreen.

Product details

• MPAA rating ‏ : ‎ NR (Not Rated)
  • Product Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 0.7 x 7.5 x 5.4 inches; 2.88 ounces
  • Media Format ‏ : ‎ NTSC, Subtitled
  • Run time ‏ : ‎ 17 hours and 14 minutes
  • Release date ‏ : ‎ September 12, 2017
  • Actors ‏ : ‎ Elyes Gabel, Ari Stidham, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Jadyn Wong, Robert Patrick
  • Subtitles: ‏ : ‎ English
  • Studio ‏ : ‎ Paramount Pictures Home Entertainment
  • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B072ZPQ3FY
  • Country of Origin ‏ : ‎ USA
  • Number of discs ‏ : ‎ 6
  • Customer Reviews:
    4.7 4.7 out of 5 stars 733 ratings

Customer reviews

4.7 out of 5 stars
4.7 out of 5
733 global ratings
Good Show, Damaged Packaging
4 Stars
Good Show, Damaged Packaging
I like the show but the packaging was damaged in several places when it arrived. I have watched most of the disks and only one episode for a brief moment, had a little fuzzy moment so the damage is mostly cosmetic.
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry, there was an error
Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on October 26, 2017
I had a problem earlier in Scorpion's season 3 with Amazon. I didn't realize I was buying streaming; and, NOT a DVD. In fact, I had 2 purchases without realizing it - - single clicks! I was refunded my entire 2 purchases. :-) And, now I have season 3 on DVD; which is what I wanted. Thank you Jeff - you are blowing out the competition. Wal Mart is in the death grip of Amazon! By the way, your largest obstacle is the US government. I kind of knew that zero taxes wouldn't last forever. ;-p
2 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on October 1, 2021
No issues with video or audio
Reviewed in the United States on January 11, 2018
A very good show that keeps you on your toes watching, and guessing how they are going to get out of what ever mess they get them selfs into , the character dynamic also keeps you very interested, I would highly suggest to anyone who likes a good fun show
Reviewed in the United States on January 22, 2019
Love this show, it's fast paced and action packed, plus... you learn a lot of interesting things. Sucks that they cancelled it after the 4th season.
Reviewed in the United States on March 2, 2018
Love this team, just not sure where it is going this season, some highs and some lows, this season 3 is classic with each character having the light and showing who each are deep within Highly Recommend
Reviewed in the United States on October 22, 2022
condition of disks were great
Reviewed in the United States on May 4, 2018
Great DVD set! And WHAT A SEASON! The extras are fantastic! My only wish is that they came in blu ray. 2 great seasons out on DVD! Great show and a great cast!!
Reviewed in the United States on February 15, 2018
I have rated these items before read your rating system and stop asking 3 to 4 times. this was a very good addition to my collection Good quality and price was ok.

Top reviews from other countries

Translate all reviews to English
pathinder21
5.0 out of 5 stars une série super génial
Reviewed in France on August 18, 2020
article bien reçu il me manquait la saison 3 que je vais regardez ce soir même, et je pense que je vais la regardez jusqu'à la fin, il est dommage que cette série s'arrête à la saison 4, car cette série est passionnante, sans violence et traite avec intelligence des choses grave, et je pense qu'à coup sur que cette série s'arrête enfin allez comprendre ces sociétés de production étrangère
CRISTINA RAMIREZ REYES
4.0 out of 5 stars Amo la serie pero no pude ver el dvd
Reviewed in Mexico on December 19, 2017
Esta serie me encanta. Lamentablemente no pude ver el dvd en un reproductor normal. Solamente en una computadora. Es región 1 y esta si no fue visible en un dvd regular
Mr. D. L. Rees
5.0 out of 5 stars BIGGER & BETTER, THIS SERIES IS A JOY
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 30, 2018
The geeky geniuses are back, saving the world yet again all in a day's work. Twenty-five action-packed episodes - some preposterous most certainly, but this is all part of the fun. Guaranteed are formidable challenges requiring urgent highly inventive remedies. Should these fail, instant brilliant improvisations avert catastrophe - often with only seconds to spare.

So much to praise! Clever, witty scripts. Rising to the challenge, a talented cast abounding with chemistry (although the characters they play occasionally at oneanother's throats). More than ever, their backgrounds are explored - many surprises resulting, not to mention real shocks. (Paige's mother may prove an acquired taste.)

Heading all remains Walter, trying so hard to improve his people skills. (Declaring it had been a pleasure working with him not the most tactful thing for Walter to say when a colleague is struggling to survive.) Paige, mother of boy wonder Ralph, is the Team's link with "ordinary people", Agent Cabe smooths the way with powers-that-be.

Laughs, thrills (especially when Walter is literally in freefall or pursued by sharks), moments that unexpectedly prove very moving indeed. Romance this time round is very much to the fore. Only annoyance is that relentless music track - fine during action sequences, frustrating during dialogue.

Best of the bonus features is a look back over the season - creators describing how all the characters have developed, cast pinpointing favourite or most challenging moments.

In short? Talents have converge, the result sheer enjoyment.

Season 3 will be a hard act to follow.
2 people found this helpful
Yvonne Fettback
5.0 out of 5 stars Perfekt
Reviewed in Germany on February 18, 2023
Alles perfekt
Irish Eyes
5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 26, 2023
Great, thanks