To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
FREE Returns
Added to

Sorry, there was a problem.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.

Sorry, there was a problem.

List unavailable.

Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir - Season One [DVD]

4.8 4.8 out of 5 stars 850 ratings
Amazon's Choice highlights highly rated, well-priced products available to ship immediately.
Amazon's Choice

To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
FREE Returns
Additional DVD options Edition Discs
Price
New from Used from
DVD
February 6, 2018
DVD
$19.99 $10.51

Purchase options and add-ons

Genre Animation/Television, Kids & Family/Animation
Format Subtitled, Widescreen, NTSC
Contributor Thomas Astruc, Cristina Vee, Carrie Keranen, Max Mittelman, Keith Silverstein, Bryce Papenbrook
Language English
Number Of Discs 4
Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping.

Frequently bought together

$19.99
Get it as soon as Sunday, Mar 24
In Stock
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
+
$22.40
Only 3 left in stock - order soon.
Sold by Mediapolis and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
+
$11.99
Only 15 left in stock - order soon.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Total price:
To see our price, add these items to your cart.
Details
Added to Cart
Some of these items ship sooner than the others.
Choose items to buy together.

From the manufacturer

About Us

For almost 20 years, Shout! Factory has redefined what it means to be an entertainment company for fans, by fans. Through its beginnings lovingly releasing and reviving beloved cult films and classic TV series, Shout! cultivated an uncanny ability to rediscover great content and applied these skills to producing and distributing fan-driven new releases that set the bar for independent entertainment. Shout! Factory's extensive experience in a diverse array of genres has led to the launch of several well-respected properties, including Shout! Studios, Scream Factory, Mystery Science Theater 3000, Shout Kids, Shout Select and the streaming service Shout! Factory TV. Capitalizing on both traditional and emerging digital platforms, Shout! Factory is a media company devoted to producing, uncovering, preserving and revitalizing the very best of pop culture.

Product Description

Get Spots on with the First Superheroes of Paris!

Marinette and Adrien live what appears to be a normal life—going to school and dealing with friends, family and growing up. But when the evil Hawk Moth threatens their beloved city of Paris, they transform into the superheroes Ladybug and Cat Noir, using super powers gained with the help of their magical pets! Hawk Moth is using his evil energy to transform normal people into super villains, so our two heroes need to use all their skills to defeat him! And if that wasn't enough for this super-powered pair to deal with, each of them also has a secret crush on the other…though neither knows the other's secret identity! It will take a lot—friendship, teamwork and skill—to outwit Hawk Moth and keep Paris safe!

Bonus Content:

Lauren Marano Theme Song Music Video

Behind the Scenes of the Music Video

Episode Animatics

Sing-Alongs

Cast & Crew Interviews

]]>

Product details

• Aspect Ratio ‏ : ‎ 1.78:1
  • MPAA rating ‏ : ‎ NR (Not Rated)
  • Product Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 0.7 x 7.5 x 5.4 inches; 2.88 ounces
  • Media Format ‏ : ‎ Subtitled, Widescreen, NTSC
  • Run time ‏ : ‎ 9 hours
  • Release date ‏ : ‎ February 6, 2018
  • Actors ‏ : ‎ Bryce Papenbrook, Carrie Keranen, Cristina Vee, Keith Silverstein, Max Mittelman
  • Subtitles: ‏ : ‎ English
  • Studio ‏ : ‎ SHOUT! FACTORY
  • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0776K6N5Z
  • Country of Origin ‏ : ‎ USA
  • Number of discs ‏ : ‎ 4
  • Customer Reviews:
    4.8 4.8 out of 5 stars 850 ratings

Customer reviews

4.8 out of 5 stars
4.8 out of 5
850 global ratings
Great Entertainment for the ENTIRE FAMILY😁
5 Stars
Great Entertainment for the ENTIRE FAMILY😁
I only pay for our Netflix subscription because of this show! My 2.5 year old LOVE LOVE LOVES this show along with the entire family (my husband, 13 year old son and I..also my nieces and nephews!)!! It’s so cute and actually pretty funny!!! My daughter can be in the middle of a full fledge terrible 2 fit and I can turn this on and she stops immediately and starts watching it! She actually laughs at the appropriate times it’s easy for her to understand but it’s not annoying like some kid shows we watch! I watch it when it’s just me in the room! My daughter even started saying and doing ‘Pound it’ & ‘Oh my gosh’ because of this show and she says ‘No no Chloe, that’s not nice’ and she’s 2!!!!! Love this show and can’t wait for season 2! I like the case it comes it it tells you what each DVD has on it which is atleast 6 episodes which is nice on a countinues cycle I don’t have to change it ever 20 minutes! I like how the dvds are in the case there just a little bit off set from each other which makes it very easy to get out! Overall I recommend it especially if you have an in car DVD player like we do this will be great for long car rides and in your house! I say buy it now!
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry, there was an error
Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on March 23, 2018
25 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on December 16, 2020
4 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on February 10, 2018
Customer image
5.0 out of 5 stars Great Entertainment for the ENTIRE FAMILY😁
Reviewed in the United States on February 10, 2018
I only pay for our Netflix subscription because of this show! My 2.5 year old LOVE LOVE LOVES this show along with the entire family (my husband, 13 year old son and I..also my nieces and nephews!)!! It’s so cute and actually pretty funny!!! My daughter can be in the middle of a full fledge terrible 2 fit and I can turn this on and she stops immediately and starts watching it! She actually laughs at the appropriate times it’s easy for her to understand but it’s not annoying like some kid shows we watch! I watch it when it’s just me in the room! My daughter even started saying and doing ‘Pound it’ & ‘Oh my gosh’ because of this show and she says ‘No no Chloe, that’s not nice’ and she’s 2!!!!! Love this show and can’t wait for season 2! I like the case it comes it it tells you what each DVD has on it which is atleast 6 episodes which is nice on a countinues cycle I don’t have to change it ever 20 minutes! I like how the dvds are in the case there just a little bit off set from each other which makes it very easy to get out! Overall I recommend it especially if you have an in car DVD player like we do this will be great for long car rides and in your house! I say buy it now!
Images in this review
Customer image Customer image Customer image Customer image Customer image Customer image Customer image Customer image Customer image
Customer imageCustomer imageCustomer imageCustomer imageCustomer imageCustomer imageCustomer imageCustomer imageCustomer image
22 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2021
Customer image
5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it! Save $$$, buy complete seasons! My kids loved it!
Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2021
Both my kids loved it! Parents please note the name of the individual discs so you can save money, I ordered season one disc 4 (its a ladybug!) solo for them on our first buy. However, I do use all regions free dvd player already, so im not sure if one is needed for these. Much love!
Season one, disc one: Tales of Miraculous Ladybug & Cat Noir
Disc2: Spots On!
Disc 3: Be Miraculous
Disc 4: it's Ladybug!
Show was good enough to inspire dress up costumes, so...
I'll be saving money with complete next season for my kids as well lol
Images in this review
Customer image Customer image Customer image Customer image
Customer imageCustomer imageCustomer imageCustomer image
2 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on December 21, 2022
One person found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2021
Reviewed in the United States on February 9, 2018
38 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2021

Top reviews from other countries

Translate all reviews to English
Ivy
1.0 out of 5 stars Solo inglese
Reviewed in Italy on June 13, 2022
Jimena Galindo
5.0 out of 5 stars Muy buen producto
Reviewed in Mexico on April 17, 2019
Warhorse
5.0 out of 5 stars East meets West in French-flavoured Anime series.
Reviewed in Canada on March 26, 2018
2 people found this helpful
Candaline
1.0 out of 5 stars Uniquement anglais
Reviewed in France on January 1, 2020
Chika
5.0 out of 5 stars Spots on?
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 26, 2019