Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

05-16-2019, 12:07 AM

Stats: 1 posts since May 2019
I was wondering if anyone has video of a Larry King Live Interview where JonBenet Ramsey's parents (John and Patsy) appear and the ex-lead detective Steve Thomas also appears. They both had published books within months of each other. John and Patsy Ramsey's book professed their innocence in the murder of their daughter and Steve Thomas' book pointed at Patsy Ramsey as the culprit. I searched high and low for video of the full hour but I could only find a very small clip of it and a transcript of the episode. If anyone has this, please shoot me a PM!

transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0005/31/lkl.00.html