Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

08-05-2019, 05:54 PM

Verified Member

Arcade Wins: QB Challenge Champion

Stats: 1,045 posts since Jun 2005
Looking for all MGM Cartoon shorts other than Tex Avery, Tom and Jerry, and Droopy.

Filmography is located here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...n_studio_films

Looking for the best quality possible, given some of them are banned cartoons also
  08-14-2019, 06:59 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 684 posts since Apr 2007
I have:

Disc 1: Discontented Canary - Old Pioneer - First Swallow - Tales of the Vienna Woods - Toyland Broadcast - Hey Hey Fever - When the Cats Away - Lost Chick - Calico Dragon - Good Little Monkeys - Chinese Nightingale - Poor Little Me - Barnyard Babies - Old Plantation

Disc 2: Honeyland - Alais St Nick - Bottles - Two Little Pups - To Spring - Little Cheeser - The Pup's Christmas - Swing Wedding - Bosko's Easter Eggs - The Hound and the Rabbit - The Wayward Pups - Litlle Buck Cheeser

Disc 3: Pipe Dreams - The Little Bantamweight - Wanted: No Master - The Little Goldfish - Art Gallery - Goldilocks and the Three Bears - The Bookworm - One Mother's Family - The Blue Danube - Peace on Earth - The Mad Maestro - Home on the Range - A Rainy Day with the Bear Family - Swing Social

Disc 4: Tom Turkey and His Harmonica Humdingers - Wilky Way - Bookworm Turns - Romeo in Rhythm - Papa Gets the Bird - Homeless Flea - Gallopin' Gals - Lonesome Stranger - Mrs Ladybug - Abdul the Bulbul Ameer - Little Mole - Goose Goes South - Dance of the Weed - Alley Cat

Disc 5: Little Cesario - Officer Pooch - The Field Mouse - The Hungry Wolf - The First Swallow - Little Gravel Voice - Bats in the Bellfry - The Boy and the Wolf - War Dogs - The Stork's Holiday - Intertube Antics - The Tree Surgeon - Good Will to Men
  08-14-2019, 09:22 PM

Verified Member

i actually found a lot of the shorts, and was interested on maybe one short from that list. Disk 3 - Wanted No Master

How's the quality? Also, is it possible to download the vob file from you as I have everything else that was listed.
  08-31-2019, 09:08 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmehta2 View Post
i actually found a lot of the shorts, and was interested on maybe one short from that list. Disk 3 - Wanted No Master

How's the quality? Also, is it possible to download the vob file from you as I have everything else that was listed.
If I am right, it's a very good quality VHS recording sourced from Cartoon Network.

I think I can send it in it's original VOB format - I'll have to check, if not it will be a VERY HIGH quality MPEG file
  08-31-2019, 10:32 AM

Verified Member

ok, thanks
  08-31-2019, 08:41 PM

Stats: 2 posts since Aug 2019
Hi, I'm looking for any variety shows, talk shows, and Hollywood Squares with Florence Henderson. Thanks
  08-31-2019, 08:46 PM

Stats: 2 posts since Aug 2019
Hi, since you're a muppet collector, I was wondering in The Muppets Go Hollywood, do you see Florence Henderson(Mrs Brady)? On her IMDB, she's listed with a non credited role and I don't see her anywhere. It's actually driving me crazy
  09-01-2019, 10:35 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmehta2 View Post
ok, thanks
Sent you a PM
  09-01-2019, 10:38 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marydor View Post
Hi, since you're a muppet collector, I was wondering in The Muppets Go Hollywood, do you see Florence Henderson(Mrs Brady)? On her IMDB, she's listed with a non credited role and I don't see her anywhere. It's actually driving me crazy
According to Muppet Wiki, she's not the special.
  09-02-2019, 03:36 PM

Verified Member

thanks Muppet Danny for the link