Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

11-29-2020, 07:40 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 332 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to hordeprime
Okay, I've heard this song a few times at my local CVS. I've never been able to identify it. It sounds like late 80s/early 90s R&B, kind of like a Bobby Brown song. It has those kind of dance beats.

I strained to pick out the lyrics, but the only sentence I got was "You are my lover." To me it sounded like "You...are...my...lover." It had those short pauses between the words. The artist repeated it several times.

However, I must have misheard the phrase because I keep putting it into search engines but I can never find the song. I'd love to hear the full song, but I'm stuck trying to figure out what it is. Does it ring any bells? Anyone have any idea what the song might be?