05-21-2006, 03:07 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
EXCELLENT SHOW!

And for those who have no idea what it is...

Five seasoned Rock Stars descend on Las Vegas to form a band and save Rock and Roll. The catch? None of them know who their band mates are ahead of time. Motor City Madman Ted Nugent, Former Skid Row frontman Sebastian Bach and Anthrax's Scott Ian team up with drummer (Led Zeppelin heir) Jason Bonham and Biohazard's Evan Seinfeld to live together, form a band, write new music and perform a concert in just 12 days.

Legendary Rock Manager Doc McGhee is enlisted to keep these legendary Rock egos in check, and keep the mission on track. Together, in a city of sin, they struggle to navigate the drinking, fighting, lap dances and somehow find the time to write, rehearse, and put on a show worthy of their formidable rock legacies. Five Rock Stars. 12 Days. No Excuses. This is Supergroup.

05-21-2006, 03:22 PM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
I recorded this tonight. Ted is hilarious! I love Sebastian's "Bach" Log lol.

Be sure to set your timer to record "Heavy" The Story of Metal .

Looks like it's going be good as well.

05-22-2006, 01:01 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
I need to check this out. I can't stand Se****ian or Ted Nugent though. It shoule entertaining though.