Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Reality TV: Sports, Gameshows, Non-Fiction

06-23-2006, 05:46 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 482 posts since Jun 2005
I was surfing the net late tonite, and somewhare along my traveling I found the following wrestling "Truths/Myths & "Beliefs" thread...It gave me some pretty hardy laughs, so I figured I'd share. Just click the link and enjoy!!!

http://board.deathvalleydriver.com/i...?showtopic=964
  06-23-2006, 10:23 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
The world is filled with idiots.
In wrestling, it gets even worse when they confuse kayfabe with reality.
  06-24-2006, 12:58 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
Thanks Dan I needed some laughs this morning. There are some absolute morons out there

My favorite ones had to be that all wrestlers are gay, the blood is all fake, and everyone is dead.

The 2 Warriors one made me chuckle as well "Stings Brother" and another one ha ha ha...same person RETARD