Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Reality TV: Sports, Gameshows, Non-Fiction

09-07-2006, 03:11 AM
Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 1,453 posts since Jun 2005
"Clinton Officials Protest 9/11 TV Series"

http://www.comcast.net/news/index.js...qh=itn_clinton

You know I've always felt that the Clinton administration really dropped the ball! They could have prevented a lot of this crap if they would have had a little foresight. Things that happened during his time as president that put us where we are today:

1) Six different terrorist attacks. They completely ignored the Ismalic militant threat after being warned on numerous occassions
2) North Korea screwed us!
3) China infiltrated Los Alomos, and now actually poses a military threat do to the secrets they stole! Does anyone remember the campaign controvery with Al Gore and the buddist monks?
4) Iran & Irag got worse! A lot worse, and Palestine is a mess!
5) Does anyone remember poor Ron Brown?
Supposably dies in a plane crash, but had two bullets in his head when found.
6) The border and illegals situation!
  09-07-2006, 04:14 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 411 posts since Jun 2005
The biggest screwup IMO was that they dropped the first WTC bombing at the feet of a radical blind cleric and a few gimps. If they had done more and followed that through, perhaps the second WTC disaster could have been avoided. Not that there would not hav ebeen other attepts or other bombing success here or abroad, but it might not have been to the degree 9/11 was.

They spent more time, effort and manpower on David Koresh and his band of loonies and then there was that cuban kid that they made a big deal over when there was a gaping hole in our mexican border...that still exists because people are too dang lazy and irresponsible (politicians) to do anything about.
  09-07-2006, 05:31 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
Whats the saying Hindsight is 20/20....you place a ton of blame on things neither Republicans or Democrats wanted to fix.

Remember the Republicans were too intent on impeaching and or/attacking Clinton during his term to give a flying crap about any of the same problems

I will watch this movie with the same skepticism I watch all this type of crap, its all based on the point of view of the writer and this one is heavily slanted in Republican rhetoric. There is a write up in several newspapers about it because they hired Republican advisors to "consult".

But I worked in Washington DC for his entire presidency (as well as the tail end of Bush I and the beginning of Bush II) and that statement you made offends me personally as a devoted civil service/military employee at the time.

These issues have been going on way before his presidency, I mean come on Iran was a problem in Reagans time period but we were content to let them fight with Iraq instead of us. Its pure BS that the Islamic situation became an issue in the 90's. And Isreal/Palestine has only escaled since the 70's or does the war involving Egypt and the entire Carter administration just fade into nothing??

They should do a movie that talks about how the last 4 presidents botched the entire region, now that is something I would watch!
  09-07-2006, 05:36 AM

Dang, I just keep offending people! Believe me, I'm not endorsing the Republicans or Bush administraion either. If Bush and Rumsfield would have sent in twice the number of men in Iraq at the beginning when we needed them we would be done with this mess by now and Iran would be shaking in their boots the whole time. I've talked with a couple of dozen people who have been to the region and they all say you can't reason with these people. The only thing they understand is power or the threat of it.

But the military complex (corporations) like to milk these things so we always do things half-assed at the expense of the American people and our soldiers.

Sorry Mark, but both parties in my opinion have been screwing the American people for a long time. I actually hope this Kinky guy in Texas wins by a landslide and may be these politicians will finally realize that their time is coming unless they change.
  09-07-2006, 10:04 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 614 posts since Jun 2005
Yep nothing will change until we demand paper ballots again and start supporting legitimate third parties.Otherwise all the clueless people will continue to think they actually have a choice and play partisan politics.It's always the same two parties blind supporters pointing the fingers at each other, blaming all our problems on the opposite parties platforms and policies.Where as in reality both parties are controlled by the same corporate and big money interests yet that seems to escape the common citizen.Until people wake up nothing will change.Republican is in office then the Democrats have to save us.Democrats in office, then the Republicans will save us.Gimmie a break, they both play the game to a friggin T.There is no left/right paradigm.It's all a joke, look at the voting records of the different parties top members and you'll see how alike they all are.Whoever has the money has the power my friends....
  09-07-2006, 10:26 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 343 posts since Oct 2005
Send a message via AIM to Skuff Send a message via Yahoo to Skuff
I second that!
  09-07-2006, 02:43 PM

Well, I'm not on the Alex Jones fring yet, but I'm being saying we need a third party to bring the other two back to reality for a long time. Sorry weevil, but that guy is out there!
  09-07-2006, 03:07 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 343 posts since Oct 2005
Send a message via AIM to Skuff Send a message via Yahoo to Skuff
Alex? he seems out there until you actually listen to him for a bit...that's how I felt.....not anymore.
  09-07-2006, 03:34 PM

I listened to him too! I also had weevil send me a couple of DVDs on him. He always is borderline. Just enough truth mixed with fiction to make you wonder. but when you try to follow through the problem begins!

We still need a third party! Does anyone remember me writing a post about the biggest problem we face being energy in 2003 & 2004??
  09-07-2006, 11:48 PM

Verified Member

Well I understand your opinion of the guy but if you actually research what he says every single thing he claims he backs up with documentation from official news sites,government sites etc.He has not once said anything I couldn't go look up and verify for myself.Yes it's hard to swallow what's happening to us but just like years ago when he talked about the north american union and people laughed, it's now officially been announced.Like years ago when he talked about implantable micro chips and people laughed, now the promote them on the news as good for us.On and on, they call the guy a liar/kook and then exactly what he said comes about and no one mentions that he talked about it beforehand.Especially since most of the stuff is mainstream reports,just back of the page kind of stuff.It's not a bandwagon, I just prefer to hear the truth and not the complete propaganda crap they spew on television.It's sickening that people actually still believe that crap.Just out of sheer curiousity marcus what did Alex say that you felt was fiction?Not wanting to debate or anything I just always like to hear from other people their views on stuff like this.And look at the other options; Bill O'Reilly and his "no spin" zone?Like the no spin when he sexually harassed that girl, lied saying he didn't, and then settled with her when she produced the recorded conversations in court?Yeah I believe a word he says.Or Rush Limbaugh?I can't help but wonder if he's hyped on some illegal prescription drugs when he's talking.He does like to pop pills, and feed his slack-jawed listeners plenty o'lies with a pinch of occasional truth.Or my personal favorite, Michael Weiner...err Savage, a leading sixties beatnik, who on air now says anyone against the war should be put in a forced labor camp.Oh yeah swell guy that's not hyprocritical in the least.Or last but not least...Sean Vanity/Hannity, he loves to talk over anyone not parroting the official lies put forth by the government, then play twilight zone music when someone starts spouting facts he can't twist into a lie.Can't argue the facts, well then cut the person off and dismiss them without responding to the facts.

I liked what you had to say about energy, but the peak oil thing is a complete and utter sham fraud.We need to tighten our borders first and foremost.We need to get rid of electronic voting machines and go back to paper ballots to end the obviously rigged elections rife with voting fraud.We need to have a government that places the constitution and Bill of Rights above any and all other documents, bills, etc.We also need to get back some of our liberties and privacy we've lost between the last two administrations.I for one don't want micro chips, cameras everywhere I go, people spying on my phone calls and emails.I don't want to have to thumbscan everywhere I go to get into places and purchase things.That's just me, but our country wasn't always like this.
  09-08-2006, 02:08 AM

Ok weevil, here is a couple of things he has not been able to prove to me:
1) That the government and explicitly the Bush administration was involved in 9/11. That they planned the whole deal.
2) The planes the terrorists had used had been modified, and were loaded with explosives.
3) The Pentagon was hit by a missle instead of plane.
4) The Twin Towers were brought down by a planned demolition charges.
5) All the high government officials attend some satanic ritual. Why doesn't he ever name names.
6) He has made predictions in that we will be enslaved by some world order by 1990, 1992, 1995, 1997,1998,1999,2000, 2001,2002, etc.
It is also interesting to note that with this supposed invasion of our privacy with video cameras in public places that a lot of criminal activity is being caught and some real low lifes are finally getting thrown in jail.

FYI-I do not care for Rush Limbaugh (big-mouth), Sean Hannity ( I hate this guy more than even Alan Combes), and definitely Michael Savage. Frankly, Michael Savage & Alex Jones say the same things.

Regarding O'Reilly -the girl never did provide any taped conversation that I heard of;Plus she wanted 60 million dollars- sounds like extortion to me! She left to go to CNN and then she comes back, sounds like she really was being harassed. If she didn't like the phone conversations why didn't she just hang up? 60 million dollars- talk about expensive phone sex!

I admit O'Reilly has his faults, but I do like that he is going after these judges giving pedophiles and criminals light sentences.
  09-08-2006, 07:44 AM

Verified Member

It's cool brother no whoop, we agree to disagree.Only thing is he never ever said they had explosives on the planes.He also never said the missle hit the pentagon, he stated he thought the whole pentagon issue was a "honey pot," intended to be a straw man argument to divide people on.High government officials are involved with Bohemian Grove which he showed rituals being performed at.There are numerous articles all over the web from papers, magazines, official documents showing the member list of Bohemian Grove.Oh also pictures of both Bushes speaking in front of the owl, Reagan, Nixon, many more.Plus a lot of those people wrote about the rituals at the grove in their own autobiographies so it's really not debatable.We are being enslaved currently look around you.We lost the right to trial by jury thanks to the patriot act.We are being spyed on from every angle.The National ID act has been passed, meaning we'll all have to carry an ID card with our biometric data among other things on there by 2008.Now according to the patriot act any act that endangers life or is crime can be considered terrorism.Meaning you will lose all your legal rights if charged by that.They passed executive orders that in the event of martial law being declared we can be rouned up into those lovely "detainment" camps-that don't exist-which were covered in the Houston Chronicle being built by Haliburton.And we can be forcibly innoculated by the government against our will now.I feel much safer, if that's not enslavement via incrementalism I don't know what is.He never "predicted" anything but 911, and recently said he thought they would stage another false-flag terror attack to justify yet more war in the middle east, and the continuation of the clamping down on civil liberties here at home.Cameras are now in all the stores, streets, everywhere.Not too many crimes commited in tiny towns Kroger stores are there?I don't mind others opinions but I can back up everything I said about O'reilly, Limbaugh, and the rest.All that stuff above about Alex isn't true though.You are confusing him with other people statements and claims.The media loves to combine all the theories out there that are crazy and lump everyone in with them to dismiss it all.It's building straw men that aren't even attached to the people being attacked with them.It's not a big deal, just disagree on this.However anyone with any doubts, go research the guy, dig for dirt and lies, see what you find.He's as solid as anyone there is period in what he says and backs up.It's been proven to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that they were involved with 911, the official story is riddled with hole after hole after contradiction that doesn't make a lick of sense.I won't post the facts on here since it's a trading site and this will just incite tons of people arguing about it.But if you actually investigate it all it's a joke.Google Loose change second edition, Martial Law 911, or Terrorstorm and watch them.Then go research what is said for your own.Recent polls showed at worst over 40% of the population doesn't buy the lies anymore either.The worm has indeed turned.