09-21-2006, 06:18 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 399 posts since Jun 2005
According to wrestlingobserver.com Vince Russo is coming back in a position of power in TNA.

Too bad. I actually liked TNA. I do have to admit my wrestling interest in general has waned. I am still committed to Raw(because I don't watch anything else in that time slot). I half-heartedly watch ECW(I watch House/Standoff more intently), and now with a loaded Thursday line-up I'll probably catch TNA on Saturday.

Kind of desperate on TNA's part. They were actually pretty close to getting Goldberg to come in, but that kills that. This is about as crazy as Kurt Angle getting into mixed martial arts
  09-21-2006, 07:03 AM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
Oh voy ... Yeah, TNA was picking up the pace. I like th Fans Revenge Idea.
Now it will be nothing more than Smack down III
  09-21-2006, 10:28 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,457 posts since Jun 2005
Although Russo coming back, that is not the major announcement this SUnday. From various sources from the Torch, they say it should be something major, more likely a 2 hour timeslot on either Thursday night, or perhaps even monday head to head with WWE.

Brent

Use tinyurl its fun http://tinyurl.com/
  09-22-2006, 09:05 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 399 posts since Jun 2005
Well if it's 2hrs on Thursday doesn't really matter since it's not a top priority for me on that night. If it's a move for Monday I'd like it since maybe it will wake Vinnie Mac wake up. Even though WWE line is they don't consider TNA competition, we know that's not true
  09-25-2006, 04:01 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
Well we all should know now that it was Angle...I am undecided as I think TNA's more relaxed schedule could do him a world of good because he can still earn money but not be on the road almost the entire year which gives him time to heal.

Also I think Shane Douglas may step in since he just battled an addiction to pain killers after watching his friends die over the years, that may be Angle's hidden saving grace if in fact he is/was addicted to drugs.

I think the 2hr show will do well, it does not compete directly with RAW which is the flagship program and Smackdown/WWECW do not have the ratings power to crush TNA Impact so it should be interesting to see if Vince finally stops smelling his own farts and gets his head out of his *** to use the massive talent roster he has instead of a FAT (with gut) HHH and a balding HBK as your stars.