Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Reality TV: Sports, Gameshows, Non-Fiction

09-22-2006, 01:29 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 614 posts since Jun 2005
Ok this will sound very strange, but I swear on my reputation in the hobby this is one hell of a recipe.Someone else has to try this and confirm how splendiferous this is.Made it a week back to have while myself and a few others watched some football.You'll need a crock pot to do these the way I do.Ingredients

1 pack of Little smokies(or favorite cocktail weinies/sausages)
1 bag of Italian Meatballs(plain beef flavor will work also)
1 jar of Chili Sauce(looks like ketchup)
1/2 jar of favorite grape jelly(squeeze bottle works best)

Just put your meatballs/Little smokies in the crock pot and add in the chili sauce and grape jelly.Cook on High for 3-4 hours.Stir maybe once an hour.That's it!

I swear I know the combo of ingredients sounds nasty but by god it's mouth-watering once you've ate these.For larger crowds use 2 packs of little smokies/cocktail weinies, 1 bag of meatballs, 2 jars of chili sauce, and 1 full jar of grape jelly.

Somebody try this and back me up here lol!!!Wanted to share this with you all, it's too good to keep to myself.