02-01-2007, 06:33 PM

Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 123 posts since Mar 2006
Hey everyone, I'm going to be doing the Polar Bear Plunge in about 9 days and I'm looking for some sponsors. This is for a great cause for some great people. So help them and me out and let's raise some money

just go to this webpage to donate
http://www.firstgiving.com/Nface

Donating through this site is simple, fast and totally secure. It is also the most efficient way to make a contribution to our fundraising efforts. Many thanks for your support -- and don't forget to forward this to anyone who you think might want to donate too!

Special Olympics Ohio
Special Olympics is an international program of year-round sports training and athletic competition for more than one million children and adults with intellectual disabilities.

Our Mission is to provide year-round sports training and athletic competition in a variety of Olympic-type sports for individuals with intellectual disabilities by giving them continuing opportunities to develop physical fitness, demonstrate courage, experience joy and participate in a sharing of gifts, skills and friendship with their families, other Special Olympics athletes and the community.

I'm sure there will be pictures and I will upload them after it's over

thanks so much everyone for the support
  02-02-2007, 03:44 AM
Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Skate Boarder Champion
Stats: 3,625 posts since Oct 2006
Send a message via ICQ to konfusion Send a message via AIM to konfusion Send a message via MSN to konfusion Send a message via Yahoo to konfusion
are you special??? are you a special olympics athlete?
  02-02-2007, 11:20 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Don't be mean konfusion.

It's a good cause.
Because of my job, I'm hyper-aware of ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act).

02-02-2007, 11:48 AM
Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Skate Boarder Champion
Stats: 3,625 posts since Oct 2006
Send a message via ICQ to konfusion Send a message via AIM to konfusion Send a message via MSN to konfusion Send a message via Yahoo to konfusion
lol.. i was really asking. i wasnt even being a smart ***. i was wondering if he was an athlete or if just worked with the athltes. Just wondering what he does exactly..
  02-02-2007, 02:58 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
heh heh.. cool.