05-26-2007, 09:59 AM
Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 1,453 posts since Jun 2005
Man, this should really be a good fight!! What do you guys think??
  05-26-2007, 11:06 AM
Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Skate Boarder Champion
Stats: 3,625 posts since Oct 2006
Send a message via ICQ to konfusion Send a message via AIM to konfusion Send a message via MSN to konfusion Send a message via Yahoo to konfusion
jackson lives 5min from me he gonna F**k Chuck up. chuck is one of my favs too but you never know. cant wait
  05-26-2007, 11:35 AM

I don't know, Chuck Liddell is a freak of nature.
  05-26-2007, 03:46 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 614 posts since Jun 2005
Rampage had his number simple as that, the first time and the rematch.It happens, I still love Chuck, but kudos to Rampage, he's a beast when he's on.He too was knocked out twice by Silva, who himself recently suffered back to back knock outs.It's MMA man, anyone can lose on any given night.I figure Rampage will fight Henderson for the belt next, and Chuck/Vandy needs to happen.They both claim to have wanted that fight for years, both are coming off of KO loses,never a better time to pit two of the best ever against each other.They both are desperate for a win, it'll be fireworks if they fight this year.Chuck is getting older though, so he needs to take care of business asap if he's got enough left in the tank.
  05-26-2007, 04:42 PM
Verified Member

Send a message via ICQ to konfusion Send a message via AIM to konfusion Send a message via MSN to konfusion Send a message via Yahoo to konfusion
just like i called it rampage
  06-06-2007, 08:06 AM

Thanks for ruining the fight for me Evil Weevill!
  06-06-2007, 12:29 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 614 posts since Jun 2005
lol sorry man, didn't realize.....
  06-06-2007, 04:17 PM

I hope Chuck comes and visits ya!!!

I saw your post and was hoping you were blowing smoke. Then I watched the fight and was p--ssed. Plus I was really disappointed with the fight! Luddell looked like my grandmother could beat him-He had been psyched out

Although, I starting to wonder if some of these fights are fixed. Some of the champs have looked undefeatable and then bam! I've been shocked at how easily Contour, Franklin, Hughes have been beaten. Although Franklins opponent Anderson Silva is pretty dang tough.

Josh Kosheck put up a post that UFC fighters should unionize.
  06-07-2007, 07:43 AM
Verified Member

a post where?
  06-07-2007, 10:32 AM

I was looking up Matt Hughes when I saw something that Josh Koscheck said regarding UFC fighters should unionize because UFC is making tens of millions of dollars off of the fights.

http://www.mmanews.com/ufc/Josh-Kosc...t-UFC-Pay.html