06-11-2007, 01:22 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 482 posts since Jun 2005
What was suppossed to be "Vince McMahon Aprecciation Night", abruptly turned in to a night of tragedy. Just as Monday Night Raw was going to go off air, fans witnessed McMahon step into his limo which almost instantly, and literally exploded. Accordng to wwe.com, Vince is presumed dead. You can go to wwe.com for further details.
  06-11-2007, 01:43 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 884 posts since Sep 2005
Its their way of sending him off the show. I think he might actually be stepping down for a bit and taking a long over due vacation. What a great send off that was--

Don't believe for a second that it wasn't already planned
  06-11-2007, 01:43 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Since it's not on CNN.com, I will assume kayfabe.
  06-11-2007, 03:43 PM

Verified Member

Arcade Wins: QB Challenge Champion

Stats: 1,045 posts since Jun 2005
lol...i actually watched RAW today. It was probably the best RAW in about 3 years. I like the storyline they are planning to go to. Some weird drafts/trades tonight too.
  06-12-2007, 12:01 AM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
Wait , didn't stone cold blow him years ago ?

dang that coyote. rotflmao!
  06-12-2007, 03:04 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
Thank god Benoit went to ECW, if they give him the ECW belt it would almost be instant credibility returned back!

I agree, last nights RAW was probably the best in a LONG time. I knew something was coming at the very end with the silence and way they were all acting. Especially when Vince kept looking back at the 2 guys who were eating and laughing at them.

I hope they are "killing" off his character for good (I know its a pipe dream)
  06-12-2007, 08:26 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 884 posts since Sep 2005
You never know. Vince is in his what late 60's? Shane is going to have to truly take over at some point. Perhaps Vince is giving him that shot now so when he no longer can do it himself, he will noth ave to worry about Shane/triple H ruining the company later on.

Then again Vince could really be sick as well. I seriously doubt that he shaved his head for the sport. I bet he had to do it for some medical procedure and just worked shaving his head into the story line
  06-12-2007, 11:58 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 89 posts since Jun 2005
Wrestling gets weirder every week
  06-13-2007, 02:32 AM
Verified Member

Well it is well known Vince took steroids so it would not be a shock in the least if he has some medical issues related to that.

However, the company will fall to Stephanie (or at least it was set to). Shane really wants no part outside of the performing aspect and financials, he takes after his mother and worries more about the moeny then the creative. When Vince decides to step down the company will turn to Stephanie and HHH to be run, that is not entirely a good thing either.
  06-13-2007, 04:39 AM

Verified Member

lol...the Boogeyman is EXTREME
  06-13-2007, 05:54 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 399 posts since Jun 2005
I kinda hate when they make light of death issues in wrestling since it happened for real way too often. The selling of it and the ten bell salute bugged me.

I agree with what Mark said about the company falling to Stephanie, in more ways than one. I think HHH would be better behind the scenes anyway. Once he's on air he'll be back to hogging the spotlight.

From what I've read it looks like they're going to run a who tried to kill Vince storyline. I would have prefered if he would have been carted off in a straight jacket to a mental health facility to get him off of tv.
  06-13-2007, 07:17 AM
Verified Member

I agree, he was really pulling off the crazy very well so it would have been great to have him committed. That way he could be gone for a year or so and come back refreshed with a motive to actually use in the storylines.

But it has people talking about wrestling in general again so I guess there is no such thing as negative publicity.
  06-13-2007, 02:27 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
Sounds crazy.
  06-22-2007, 06:31 AM

Verified Member

so...who do you think did it?

I heard rumors saying that Sid wanted to come back to WWE. He would be the perfect guy to blame for Vince's *fake* death.
  06-24-2007, 04:17 AM
Verified Member

It just needs to end, I am disgusted in what they did to "honor" him and how they continue to play it out.

Sid is a hack, if he comes back that will just piss off more people in the company as well as keep moral down because Vince has a hard on for big monster style men.
  06-24-2007, 12:15 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 399 posts since Jun 2005
I dunno, generally I could give a rat's tail about Sid, but he's been gone for such a long time and you know if he comes back we'll see the ankle snap re-aired again. It can't be worse than Mark Henry or the other big stiffs in Vince's stable. I still remember how the "smart" ECW fans cheered for Sid even though he sucks in the ring.

I hope Monday's Raw ends this stupid angle with the "Who killed Vince" stuff. I know I'll be flipping back and forth with Kyle XY while this is going on.