07-29-2007, 04:26 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Okay, so I'm watching the first episode tonight of The Two Coreys.

Corey Haim is obnoxious, no doubt. But he makes a good point about Feldman being boring since he got married. In real life, I also know guys like Haim, and I can't stand to be around them unless it's in public or at their house. I'd never let them come over to my place.

Corey Feldman is a wuss. Now I can appreciate Feldman's desire to keep a nice house and be clean, I'm the same way. But he totally rolls over for his woman. Granted, she has nice knockers and is pretty hot, but it's still not worth it.

Susie Feldman is an obnoxious troll in a pretty package. I'm all about eating a healthy diet with plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, but this psycho chick is out of her danged mind. Another rail-thin vegetarian. Eat some meat, honey, and I don't mean Corey's. And then she whines and cries... wah, wah, wah! She is needy and seems to always be in the picture.

Stick three losers in a house, and this is your show. You'll probably find the first half of the first episode funny. Then it just gets pathetic, and you'll tune out. Corey Feldman could have a better situation without that pair of baggage going on.

And I've see enough guy-hugging in the past 27 minutes alone to last me a lifetime.

07-29-2007, 05:13 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 411 posts since Jun 2005
and you really thought it might be worth watching?

The ads I saw for it made it look worse than Growing Up Gotti...if that is at all possible.

07-30-2007, 12:53 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
It came on after Gene Simmons Family Jewels, and the only other thing on was informercials or old Robot Chicken re-runs. Only have analog cable in that room. Also didn't want to get up to put in a DVD.